The MT-07 Forum

New guy spreading the word about a ride

guiri

Hi guys, I wanted to post about an event called Sync The Planet 2017

Where should I post more detailed info (especially since it’s not just a local ride, it’s a world wide event)?

In case I'm not allowed to post links, do a search on youtube for Sync The Planet 2017 promo video and check it out.

Thanks and tell your friends.

What is the point of this rally? Does it have a purpose outside having lots of riders riding simultaneously?
I was thinking the same thing and I was also wondering why we have to unite? I despise liberal, hidden agendas??? Not saying this is one but they are so prevalent these days you have to be on guard. 
Edit: Just found this.

[video src=https://youtu.be/FrDk5l4AUFM] Nothing to fear.  ;)

Beemer

Pretty much sums it up, that video. So even less useful than Earth hour. Well, each to their own. Does no harm, of course, and if people enjoy it, do join. Not my cuppa, though.

• Premium Member

I work weekends and besides, the ONLY time I'll get up @ 4am is for a flight/vacation to someplace nice...or my condo is on fire. If I hear a bunch of obnoxious HD's blarping around that early I might load up the M-14.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

So, I guess you guys won't be riding then? Oh well, can't say I didn't try.

Me, I just love the idea that likeminded people all over the world will be doing the same thing
I will be doing and at the same time. Dont' ask me to explain why 'cause I can't. I just really, REALLY like this
ride idea.

So, I guess you guys won't be riding then? Oh well, can't say I didn't try. 
Me, I just love the idea that likeminded people all over the world will be doing the same thing
I will be doing and at the same time. Dont' ask me to explain why 'cause I can't. I just really, REALLY like this
ride idea.
It's not all for nothing, a lot of members don't even post so who knows how many will do it. Me, I'm just happy knowing that there are millions of people sleeping at the same time I am and the thought of drinking coffee at the same time in the morning is a real jolt. I kid but I'm just too old to get motivated over something that I don't get paid or laid for.  ;) (esp. @ 3AM) 

Beemer

• Global Moderator

Uh oh... a second @beemer
Play nice you two

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I get it, my protective diapers in case I low side. I wouldn't ride without them and it's no wonder they call them Depends, you can depend on them to save a little butt skin in a slide. Does anyone else wear them? Is there a better brand for protection?  ;)

Beemer

I find Libero Up & Go give me the best compromise between comfort and protection. Works great against skidmarks! But if you are after the absolute best protection and do not mind being called a granny, nothing beats TENA.

Archived