The MT-07 Forum

mt07/fz7 ???

johnakay

can any of you guys give me the measurement across the 4 bolts that hold the tail light up also known as license plate holder.
front across(towards the front wheel) 
rear across..

s-l1600.jpg

• Premium Member

Do you mean the four holes at the top of the bracket in the pic you just posted above? If so, I'll go out and see if I can find mine and measure for ya.

• Premium Member

Okay, I'm holding the stock monstrosity before me, I'll measure and post... (assuming I'm doing the correct four holes) Hold a moment or two.

• Premium Member

The forward two are 70mm, center-to-center; the rear two are... I'd say 62mm, center-to-center. They are 40mm front-to-back measuring center-to-center. Hope this is what you needed.

yes that is what I need thanks.
just bought a motec rack. I intend to make a grab rail with a small rack for these bikes inc a backrest etc
the motec rack was assembled but for some reason something doesn't look right on the rear bracket as mentioned.
looked to narrow. I know I have a tracer 700 and both the mt share the same frame not not sure if the rear mount as mentioned were the same.now I can go and check.
this is what I make for the ZRX's/NC700...

attachment.php?attachmentid=245622&d=1474233736attachment.php?attachmentid=33542&d=1495036231

Archived