Sign in to follow this  
ninadee830

NewbieGirl

ninadee830
Hi :) my name is Nina. Just got back to riding again after 5 years in hiatus lol.  Started out with a 250R a few years ago and now I just got a new 2016 FZ-07.

Looking forward to reading some helpful things here! :) Thanks! 

IMG_9591.jpg

• Like 5

Mr.Puss
Welcome!

hippiebikerchick
Welcome Nina, your hiatus is about as long as I have been riding! Among the first things people do to their bikes around here is remove that pesky warning sticker. We have an amusing thread about it right here.
  • Like 3

Cruizin
Hi :) my name is Nina. Just got back to riding again after 5 years in hiatus lol.  Started out with a 250R a few years ago and now I just got a new 2016 FZ-07.  
Looking forward to reading some helpful things here! :) Thanks! 

IMG_9591.jpg

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us ! We have a great tech tips section full of helpful advice. We have a new riders section that is also very good. And lastly, we have a problems and answers board for tech questions. And unlike facebook, our advice is usually pretty good.

And wait, theres more! lol We have a great member galleries section that is free and a great place for you to keep pics of your beloved FZ07!

Welcome to the crazy clan!

• Like 1

Guru
Great to have you on board, welcome !!
  • Like 1

Eastern Kayaker
Welcome!
  • Like 1

i28
Welcome
Nice Yoshi!
  • Like 1

mecmar44
Welcome! Always had a soft spot for that color combo!
  • Like 1

motomeek
Welcome!
  • Like 1

Guru
Nina was actually one of the names we choose when my wife and I were expecting a baby (long ago).
But it turned out to be a boy so we never used the name. It still feels like I know you haha.
  • Like 1

ninadee830
Yoshi!!
I love Yoshis! the produce great products! but I'm actually leaning towards Akrapovic this time around :D I just havent decided whether to go full exhaust or just a slip on for convenience.  Any suggestions? I'd love to hear them :D 
  • Like 1

ninadee830
Yoshi!!
I love Yoshis! the produce great products! but I'm actually leaning towards Akrapovic this time around :D I just havent decided whether to go full exhaust or just a slip on for convenience.  Any suggestions? I'd love to hear them :D
I just realized you were talking about my keychain LMAO. oh wells... LOL but still. Legit question though. Full Exhaust or slip on... x_x  
  • Like 1

ninadee830
Welcome Nina, your hiatus is about as long as I have been riding! Among the first things people do to their bikes around here is remove that pesky warning sticker. We have an amusing thread about it right here.
Thank you! I appreciate that, that sticker is definitely in my to-do list.  

USMCFieldMP
Willkommen!

Our stock exhaust is all one piece, so in order to do a slip-on, you have to cut the stock exhaust into pieces. So I strongly recommend a full system. Most of your major brands will only offer full systems for this reason too.

And I'm a big fan of my Akrapovic Carbon system, no dB killer is the only way to roll. :P

8wb1A4N.jpg