The MT-07 Forum

Jet Powered Motorcycle

mjh937

• Global Moderator

Did anyone see the jet powered motorcycle on Jay Leno's Garage tonight?   I think I want one :)

Did anyone see the jet powered motorcycle on Jay Leno's Garage tonight?   I think I want one :)
I was at Laguna Seca for the annual Historics, a freind of ours runs a 1930s buggati and some uber million $ farrari.  I was standing taking when a voice says now thats a nice Buggati.  It was Leno, He asked me if it was mine said no it was this guys and we started taling about the car. After a bit of gear head talk, I ask him about that same bike.  I asked him what is it like to ride, and his responce was simepl Well (As he rubs his chin Jay leno Style) from 0 - 60 its Ehhhh as he uses his hand in a rotating left to right fashion
and from 60 plus its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ya kinda like that

I was about to ask him and his marketing guy or body gaurd if they wanted to come over for a BBQ after the Historics I was about 20 min away, when a swamp of autograph monkeys piled on.  He looked at me and grind shrugged his shoulders as if to say, bummer

The dude he was with handed me a card said if I am ever down to LA give him a call he would see what he coudl do to get me in the garage.  He appolgies and said ya this stuff happens all the time.  Saw leno again at the Concourse De Eligance had another very brief discussion about a AJS Porcupine bike we were looking at and again Autgraph monkeys swooped in.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I was at Laguna Seca for the annual Historics, a freind of ours runs a 1930s buggati and some uber million $ farrari.  I was standing taking when a voice says now thats a nice Buggati.  It was Leno, He asked me if it was mine said no it was this guys and we started taling about the car. After a bit of gear head talk, I ask him about that same bike.  I asked him what is it like to ride, and his responce was simepl Well (As he rubs his chin Jay leno Style) from 0 - 60 its Ehhhh as he uses his hand in a rotating left to right fashion
and from 60 plus its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ya kinda like that

I was about to ask him and his marketing guy or body gaurd if they wanted to come over for a BBQ after the Historics I was about 20 min away, when a swamp of autograph monkeys piled on.  He looked at me and grind shrugged his shoulders as if to say, bummer

The dude he was with handed me a card said if I am ever down to LA give him a call he would see what he coudl do to get me in the garage.  He appolgies and said ya this stuff happens all the time.  Saw leno again at the Concourse De Eligance had another very brief discussion about a AJS Porcupine bike we were looking at and again Autgraph monkeys swooped in.

This is what I like about Leno. He is a real dude and a real gear head. I know a guy who knows him very well and rides motorcycles with Jay, says he is a great guy, likes getting dirty in the shop and always has a car or bike project going on but does have to hire people to help keep his huge fleet maintained.

I missed it but I know I want one of these jet bikes.

[video src=https://youtu.be/dQTwbSY0z_Q]

Beemer

Archived