The MT-07 Forum

What do people say to you about your FZ07

thestache

I wanted to post this because, I have had a lot of people stop me and ask me about the bike, or just people checking it out at a stoplight. About 2 weeks ago some guy said he chased me down to ask me questions at a red light.

Yesterday, this happened
I pulled over at a church to adjust my headphones while listening to Pandora, and this guy and his family pull up, he is a HD rider, and has been interested in the FZ07 since he saw it, so we talked. I stopped for lunch at a sub shop, the 2 guys running the shop stopped serving customers to come out and see it. When I stopped for my hike, a guy with a FJ1300 and his wife on her SV650, stopped and talked about the FZ07...I LOVE MY FZ07, not just cuz other people do, but this bike is AWESOME!!!!

• Premium Member

I always get people complimenting the bike when i'm out and about. Talked to a couple of guys on supermoto's at the Cycle Gear bike night about it, they loved it. I think Yamaha knocked it out of the park with this one.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

Guest montana07

Everyone admires it. Those who know it are excited to see it in person, those who don't ask plenty of questions. Cruiser types seem oddly intrigued by it. And people expect it to be larger displacement and more expensive.

"Duuuude that is the first one I've seen. That bike looks awesome"
"Yamaha packed too much in their for that price, I think they gonna lose money"

Went to a bike night the other night and my poor ole Graphite was surrounded in a big circle. They just kept looking and saying..."man that's a good looking bike".

My wife...on the other hand...thought I lost my mind when I bought a grey bike with blue rims and blue frame. She likes it now....but when I first brought it home...she kinda shook her head and walked away. The more I look at it..the more I like it.

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

Maybe I'm not riding my bike enough, I haven't had a single person comment to me about the bike yet.
That's just because these bikes are so fast they haven't seen you coming yet.  8-)

I get a bunch of questions about it; who makes that, what model, what are the specs, whats the price, how does it ride....

One guy at work wants to ride it and see how his back feels on it, gave up his old sport bike do to back surgery. Said I need to help him convince his wife.

Every time I stop somewhere someone comes to check It out. I stopped at my local cycle gear for ear plugs and a few of the employees and customers came out to check it out and hear it start up. Everyone seems to like it. When I start it up the look on their faces are priceless lol. I have the akra Ti with no baffle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I stop somewhere someone comes to check It out. I stopped at my local cycle gear for ear plugs and a few of the employees and customers came out to check it out and hear it start up. Everyone seems to like it. When I start it up the look on their faces are priceless lol. I have the akra Ti with no baffle.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first you had me thinking about " people wanting to hear it start up" since the stock exhaust is fairly quiet. Then I read the last sentence and it all makes sense haha.

• Premium Member

I cant go anywhere without someone wanting to talk about that bike. People who know what it is go bonkers over it.

And the oddest thing: the HD croozer guys are digging it. I don't understand that at all.

I'll be glad to see these bikes in more peoples hands. I don't really care to talk to every bike enthusiast and his brother every time I stop to get gas.

-HowWorkClutch

• Premium Member

Haha, first rider (I've never met before) on the road that asked me about my bike was also on an HD.
We talked CCs and he said if he was my age, that's the kinda bike he'd be riding.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived