The MT-07 Forum

Options for SPOILER/BELLY PAN/FAIRING

mrcrabs

Im not sure the correct terminology for this, but looking for options for placing something up front to cover the exhaust bend where a fairing would normally be on a sport bike. I did an ebay and amazon search but only can find the one type/style.  And the price is CRAZY for that particular small piece of plastic.
Anybody have a pictures of their mods, or links to options?
I just bought a used 2015 FZ07 with 4000kms. Like new.

• Premium Member

Look up the "fz07-R", I could only assume this is what you found.  Aside from the handful of lower cowls this might be all there is with this type of coverage. Welcome to Crazy Price-ville! Treat yourself, its only money...you'll make more. ;)

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

sniperelite

If you can paint it yourself or leave it matt black, look up Ermax mt-07 parts on ebay. The price is that high because that piece of plastic can only be used on one specific model.

• Global Moderator

Yamaha makes this one, but it is expensive.  You can find this Ermax one from one of the forum supporting vendors.  I know there are others but those are the only two that come to mind right now.  

• 2 weeks later...

Ended up getting the puig model for mine. Got it from amazon Europe. Found a seller that would ship to Canada. Shipping was still expensive but no tax. Hopefully it gets through customs.

Archived