Sign in to follow this  
mjh937

FZ-07 of the month.

mjh937
@c0al67 had the suggestion to do a FZ-07 of the month contest, so let's give it a try.  

The rules are anyone can enter a photo of their FZ-07 in this thread, or someone else's that they think is cool (please post the user name if you post someone else's bike so we know who to credit).  

Vote by liking the post.  

Whoever gets the most votes wins.  Prizes will range from bragging rights to a Lamborghini (okay, it will never be a Lamborghini, but there MIGHT occasionally be a prize). 

The first contest will run until the end of July since June is over in a week.  

Have fun and GO!
  • Like 1

c0al67
my nomination: @pgeldz fz 07, one of my favorites

6n5KkQI.jpg

• Like 9

c0al67
nomination # 2 - @chademinent ride, another favorite

c41483d28e35c9f76f31a1a3d065e917.jpg
  • Like 6

faffi
That Monster bike is really cool, but for me - and notice I prefer naked bikes - mossrider's racer really is the pick of the litter

20160306_130349_1.jpg

• Like 7

Beemer
I haven't done anything to my suspension and my pee sample bottle under the seat hasn't been relocated so I will never win. :-[
  • Like 1

c0al67
That Monster bike is really cool, but for me - and notice I prefer naked bikes - mossrider's racer really is the pick of the litter 
20160306_130349_1.jpg

That thing is beautiful for sure. If I ever crash my bike I'm buying that body kit rather than replace the factory stuff. Soooo pretty.
  • Like 2

chademinent
nomination # 2 - @chademinent ride, another favorite 

c41483d28e35c9f76f31a1a3d065e917.jpg

Thanks @c0al67

caliesv
One vote for @caliesv ☺ 7abf178d3256308780fa7e8bc7a70b08.jpg

mjh937
It looks like we had a three way tie for first place with @pgeldz, @chademinent and @mossrider all receiving six votes.

Due to the relative lack of interest I think I will wait a while before we try this again. I am not sure why it never seems to take off but thanks to everything who participated

rocco
Putting mine in for next time lolf2bc33339fda80bd7a3cad673f0ea188.jpg

robbo10

Due to the relative lack of interest I think I will wait a while before we try this again. I am not sure why it never seems to take off but thanks to everything who participated
Perhaps, like our spouses, we all consider our own to be the best.
  • Like 1

faffi
It looks like we had a three way tie for first place with @pgeldz , @chademinent and @mossrider all receiving six votes.  
If you count those who liked my post about mossrider's bike, you have a clear winner ;)

mjh937
It looks like people are still voting, which is fine but it is changing the original winners. Maybe we can just keep this thread going instead of starting a new one each month. If it gets too long then that might be a good indicator that another contest is necessary.

Beemer
[div]
[/div]
horse_going_down.jpg It sucks when you barely get outside the gate and the horse goes down.

• Like 2