The MT-07 Forum

New member from Wisco

device

Hello, recently came across this site in search of furthering information on the FZ. Being up north(ish) has it downfalls when it comes to riding, crappy roads due to excessive plow trucks and bidding concrete labor work, winters that seem to last forever, and a summer that comes and goes in a blink of an eye. Definitely try to ride as much as I can before the motorcycle goes into the living room for hibernation.
I have a 2016 fz-06, silver with blurple rims/frame.
Some mods are:
-Full akra titanium, baffle in for now cause I'd like to preserve my hearing(for real)
-TST integrated tail light with TST relay
-Proton 500 front signals
-MRA double bubble windscreen (on/off frequently)
-Motodynamic fender eliminater
-LED headlight
-Cox racing radiator guard, with ghosted fz-07 logo
-Pazzo shorty levers, blue
-magnetic drain plug
--- in the process of ordering a Dobeck EJK controller
Looking forward to engaging within this community of FZ07 riders.

mushymushroom

Hi, welcome and hope your enjoying the bike. I know what you mean about the winter and summer, ride as much as you can while weather is good. I'm also from Wisconsin.

Welcome from Northern Minnesota. (like Wisconsin but with a crappy football team) ?

Welcome!

Remember to post pictures to show off your glorious FZ!

Also for the hearing thing, try ear plugs. They make a big difference for me and you can use them in other situations too (music concert, gun range, etc).

You do you and I'll do me.

Yes I have invested into earplugs when I had my first super sport, and currently have some surefire ep4's. it's a hard bargain, either listen to the exhaust, or be able to communicate with my fellow riders via SENA intercom, and there is no in between, the drone is too much inside the helmet unfortunately haha.

Also, I haven't been on a forum in quite some time, do I need to use a website such as photobucket in order to post pictures? Thanks

Yes I have invested into earplugs when I had my first super sport, and currently have some surefire ep4's. it's a hard bargain, either listen to the exhaust, or be able to communicate with my fellow riders via SENA intercom, and there is no in between, the drone is too much inside the helmet unfortunately haha. 
Also, I haven't been on a forum in quite some time, do I need to use a website such as photobucket in order to post pictures? Thanks

Nope, easy peasey. Just click the 'add image to post' button to add from your unit. 

Nope, easy peasey. Just click the 'add image to post' button to add from your unit. 
Ah, I had to switch to desktop version, this was before the akra, will upload a more recent one when I get a chance. 
IMG_2376.jpg

Archived