The MT-07 Forum

Origin8or build from Canada

faffi

• Premium Member

Interesting, so the xsr900 front end "slides right in, same bearings and stem length."

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

• Premium Member
This bike was built in the city I live in. My buddy who owns a dealership did the safety on it. He said it looked great but because of mods done to the tank a steering stop was installed which made tight turn at low speeds tricky. It was mainly for a show bike.

That's where the JvB bikes differ - they are made to be ridden. Hard. And they are. Those reading German can read the articles.

[div]It looks a little funky to me. It looks like it first decided to go all GQ and pretty with the leather, gold and shine but then decided to get grungy with the dirt bike features. Best left on the showroom floor. ;) [/div]

Beemer

Disagree with you on this one Beemer. I think it looks excellent. Bit of a leg burner I suspect though. Bigger carbon fibre double space heat shield is called for I think . Although if it is Canadian it may be a welcome heating device?

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

Well... the good thing's the forks.  TOOOOO much "variation," and not evnough "theme" (imho).

Archived