The MT-07 Forum

2017 Arkansas Fall Rally

pegasus46

We are planning an FZ-09 rally this fall in Eureka Springs Arkansas this fall on Thursday October  5th through Sunday October 7th.
I just traded my FZ-09 in for an FZ-07 2 months ago and hope that we can get some 07 owners to join in as well.

For any of you that are not familiar with that area it is one of the most beautiful places in the country with roads that rival any in the country (think Deal's cap dragon). One advantage of Eureka Springs and that area in general is that in addition to the great roads with hardly any traffic is that there are also so many things to see and do no matter what your interests are from visiting museums, shopping, hiking, swimming, boating, and stage shows plus some great watering holes for after the riding.

I have teamed up with JD in doing the planning as he is also an old fart that has been planning many connie and spyder events over the years and he has come up with some great ideas and surprises so I hope that you all will even out number the 09 owners and prove that bigger is not always better hehe.

LETS GETTER DONE

I'm from this area and I would love the chance to ride here. I didn't start riding until after I moved away. Germany is a long way from Arkansas but if any of you have the chance to ride in the northwest part of the state, definitely go.

• 1 month later...

Wondering how it is in Arkansas Police wise? In Cali there are lots of places to ride at your skill limit with little worry of speed traps. Growing up in Virginia (40 years ago :) the police were brutal to young guys on motorcycles with traps everywhere. Just wondering if Arkansas is a pretty open place to ride or must one be constantly expecting small town and country road speed traps. I'll be there in Nov for the Ozark Folk fest :)

Archived