The MT-07 Forum

Newbie here from Pflugerville TX.

atxjax

k0k27k.jpg

New guy here. My name is Jackson. Located in the Central TX area. Pflugerville / Austin area.

Picked up my 2016 FZ-07 yesterday 6/18/17 as a Fathers day gift. Technically used but only has 780 miles on it. The guy I bought it from is a new rider and dropped it coming out of  his driveway and got scared. His loss my gain. Basically new bike with 4 months left on the warranty for $5900

It had sliders installed so the damage was very very minimal. Just a scrape on the left side engine cover ( he included a new cover ) , the clutch handle is scraped a bit and the fork on the very bottom of the lobe.

Nothing a little file and some oil based black paint cant cover up. Anyway. Ill post pics soon. Here to learn more about the maintenance side and other tech tips on the bike.

Thanks for having me aboard.

atxjax

Welcome and congrats! X Austinite here, stay frosty riding around there in any traffic and definitely ride in the hill country. I probably didn't have to tell you that, ha! Enjoy, it's one helluva bike!

Beemer

Welcome! Great choice with the FZ-07!

I work in the North Lamar area so you're not that far off.

As for maintenance, hopefully the previous owner gave you the owners manual and such. If not, there are plenty of resources on the forum.

Remember to post pics of the mods you do to it!

You do you and I'll do me.

Welcome! Great choice with the FZ-07! 
I work in the North Lamar area so you're not that far off.

As for maintenance, hopefully the previous owner gave you the owners manual and such. If not, there are plenty of resources on the forum.

Remember to post pics of the mods you do it!
Wow. Awesome. I was reading one of your threads. Didnt realize you were in the area. I will PM  you. Thanks

Archived