The MT-07 Forum

FZ 07 horn replacement

quietcropduster

quietcropduster

Anybody fit an aftermarket horn to your fz07? Wife wanted a louder horn on her fz07 so I bought the Stebel Nautilus. I have that exact horn on my fz1. I know how to do all the wiring etc. Just looking for best mounting location. Any thoughts? 33aa0dac398c0dbd813dc463b12551ee.jpg

I put the Denali sound bomb mini on mine. Plug and play. Just don't do it while the bike is hot as I burned off skin on my index finger by accident.

• Global Moderator

I second the Denali sound bomb mini. I just installed one yesterday and it took less than a minute.

I took min eoff and yell BEEEEEEEP ERRRRRR BEEEEEEEP EEEERRRRRR YE HA

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I took min eoff and yell BEEEEEEEP ERRRRRR BEEEEEEEP EEEERRRRRR YE HA
You do this with your helmet on? And with hand motions or not? hahahaha

You do you and I'll do me.

• Premium Member

I added the Stebel Nautilus Compact Tuning Horn @ 134-dB, its awesome. I shortened/chopped an end off a steel corner bracket and mounted it on the original horn mounting bolt so the horn sits right at the bottom corner of the rad.
[attachment id=2528" thumbnail="1][attachment id=2529" thumbnail="1] 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived