Sign in to follow this  
thedriver1

New Member in FL!

thedriver1
Hey guys, long time browser first time poster. Bought the bike last October as my second bike following up 5 or 6 months on a Ninja 250. Enjoyed riding it almost daily until January, then put it in the garage and went to study abroad for a semester. Now I'm getting ready to fly home, so I've been browsing the forum and creating a mod list.

Currently it has the Seat Concepts seat on it because I was sliding all over the place on the stock seat otherwise is completely stock.

The immediate mod plan includes:

[ul type=disc][*]Evotech Radiator Guard[*]Woodcraft Frame Sliders [*]Painting the side covers black[*]Possibly a windshield[/ul][div]
as well as removing that warning sticker on the tank and getting the girlfriend a helmet so she can join the rides occasionally.

Further down the road I'm thinking of:

[ul type=disc][*]Akra Carbon exhaust[*]TST integrated taillight[*]Fender eliminator[*]Front LED signals[*]Bar-end Mirrors[*]Various carbon/black metal pieces to complement the color scheme[/ul][div]
I've been missing the bike all spring and I can't wait to get back to riding! Here are a few pictures from before I left.

[/div]
[/div]

20161021_174316.jpg

20170124_114250.jpg