The MT-07 Forum

Healtech Quickshifter help

botticelli

• Premium Member
botticelli

Healtech quickshifter, who has one?, and would you mind posting your settings, I'm working to get mine dialed in but I feel something is off from the factory defaults. So close but not quite money... yet.

Anything is much appreciated,
~Pete

'16 FZ07

• 1 year later...
  • Global Moderator

Twerking while using a quickshifter = accidents

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, sorkyah said:

Twerking while using a quickshifter = accidents

I want video. 😆

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• 1 year later...

Any need for an ECU flash after a Healtech QS is installed?

• Like 1

Instagram: @jayparrington 

3 hours ago, JayMT07 said:

Any need for an ECU flash after a Healtech QS is installed?

Nope, one of the advantages of the Healtech is that it is a standalone unit that does not need anything in the ECU activated/unlocked to work. One of the reasons I went with mine. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 208MT07 said:

Nope, one of the advantages of the Healtech is that it is a standalone unit that does not need anything in the ECU activated/unlocked to work. One of the reasons I went with mine. 

Perfect, thanks. I did a quick search yesterday but couldn’t tell if you went with Healtech or stuck it out with FTECU. 

Instagram: @jayparrington 

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2019 at 6:53 AM, Otorongo said:

Still twerking mind you

4A144B36-A270-4BB1-8C89-93757782D50A.png

8A314C13-F76E-4794-9AC8-C8ECE68F7B96.png

7E8EB057-857A-41F7-86F5-A5B2BD8415CD.png

Just wanted to thank you, it's a old post but I just installed the quick shifter yesterday and some of the stock setting were rough. I found this post and tried it out and if buttery smooth now. I just tweaked the threshold 30%, it was a little bit touchy for me. Also learned how to turn off the down shift feature. Now it runs like I like it. Thank you again!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've also installed QSE and couldn't use the default settings. Gear changes were hard and noisy and I was afraid of the gearbox.

Then I've tried this settings and it's much better, but not perfect. Still changes from 2->3 and 3->4 are not smooth, 4->5 and 5->6 are ok. It's not related to revs, 2->3 changes hard no matter if I do it ~4000rpm or 8000rpm. I've tried with different sensor treshold and delay, but can't see the difference. Sensor is mounted without two pads.

Any suggestions will be appreciated 🙂

It seems I solved the problem - it turned out that the sensor was overtighten. I've loosen the nut and it works quite smooth. I'm still tweaking the parameters a little bit to fit my style, but this given setup is very good! Thank you Otorongo!