The MT-07 Forum

Hey guys looking to by Dainese Super Speed D-Dry Jacket

skiddum

Ok so I've got a nice leather jacket. It's from leather up so it's not as nice as allot of the others and weights a ton especially with armor. It's vented and has a removable liner. But sitting in 80 degree weather for a few minutes and I'm dien. 90 degree. I got off my bike and walked to the door and from there to there less than 50 yards I was drenched in sweat so it's time for a new jacket. I love the chest protectors and back but I wanna be able to upgrade to the new forcefield armor witch is lighter and breathable than other level 2 so anyways I wanna know if the armor on the shoulders and elbows are removable on this jacket.f28e64714db233113f7bf1d0e7bede13.jpg

It's either that or the new super rider but from what I can see you can't upgrade the elbow armor on that jacket

• Premium Member

I could be wrong but I dont think armour in Dainese jackets can be removed (aside from the spinal bit) I cant on my Avro pelle anyway.  Try writing the sellers or Dainese and ask.
Really pleased with Dainese quality, its a solid bet.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

I could be wrong but I dont think armour in Dainese jackets can be removed (aside from the spinal bit) I cant on my Avro pelle anyway.  Try writing the sellers or Dainese and ask. Really pleased with Dainese quality, its a solid bet.

Thanks I think I found my new summer jacket

• Premium Member
I could be wrong but I dont think armour in Dainese jackets can be removed (aside from the spinal bit) I cant on my Avro pelle anyway.  Try writing the sellers or Dainese and ask. Really pleased with Dainese quality, its a solid bet.

You're getting this one? Awesome. I haven't had the op to try their mesh jackets. Let us know what you think of it 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

You're getting this one? Awesome. I haven't had the op to try their mesh jackets. Let us know what you think of it
Actual I was going after a time tested and trusted one from alpinestar there new beefed up unit and you can swap all the armor. But the pants I'm still getting cause they have hip protection.but I'm still looking for one similar with knee and hip with a removable liner and openable vent to the legs. The big thing with these pants is the but isn't reinforced daadd335d2f802a7fa3879b0fbf05c8e.jpg

But anyways I'm hoping I can find pants like these just cause the weather changes allot in Utah. So having a water rep liner upgrade the hip protection and knee protection. Otherwise these are gonna be my Main. I can always sow a piece of leather on the inside of the butt haha

• Premium Member
But anyways I'm hoping I can find pants like these just cause the weather changes allot in Utah. So having a water rep liner upgrade the hip protection and knee protection. Otherwise these are gonna be my Main. I can always sow a piece of leather on the inside of the butt haha
Nice looking stuff. I just got a pair of pants from Motoport, pricey but they would survive a trip through a wood chipper. They tick every box for me for street riding. I was also looking at the Dainese horizon pants, I'd imagine youve seen these.... https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-horizon-pants

Ive no idea of your riding environment in Utah though. :)

Nice looking stuff. I just got a pair of pants from Motoport, pricey but they would survive a trip through a wood chipper. They tick every box for me for street riding. I was also looking at the Dainese horizon pants, I'd imagine youve seen these.... https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-horizon-pants

Ive no idea of your riding environment in Utah though. :)

We can go from neg 10 degree if not colder to 110 degrees. The weather is always changing so in the summer we get nice little.spots of rain and so on nice just unpredictable

• 1 year later...

Archived