The MT-07 Forum

Where ya from!?

planetwister

• Global Moderator

If you edit your profile you can add your location below your avatar. There are two location windows, the lower one is the one that shows up there. Oddly it does not allow spaces or commas. It would be interesting for everyone who wants to share there location to do it that way.

• Premium Member

Oringinally from England right outside of London but now I reside in Orlando, FL, tourist capital of the world.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

If you edit your profile you can add your location below your avatar. There are two location windows, the lower one is the one that shows up there. Oddly it does not allow spaces or commas. It would be interesting for everyone who wants to share there location to do it that way.
Good info and tried to add my location following your descriptions, but couldn't find it. 

Found it:
Click on your name above your avatar.
You are now viewing your profile.
Click on "edit profile" on the right. Blue tab with white lettering.
Click on "personal"
Go all the way down to "Location".
Enter your location there.

Hopped this helped.

Boise, Idaho, home of the Broncos. Boise is where the desert ends from the south and the Mountains begin to the north. It's cool. You can be downtown, in your office, walk down to the garage hop on your enduro and hit a trail in ten minutes and then be up on top of a 7,600 mountain a half hour later looking back down on the city. Mountain biking galore, long and awesome dirtbike trails and great fishing and hunting just minutes from Downtown. Pretty safe place to raise kids too, real family centered.

Go north and enjoy some of the best Twisty motorcycle roads in the country. Just big enough city to get some culture, great dining and bars, but minutes from awesome wilderness too.

Just curious where people are at across the country.. Or world! I'm from Redding CA. about 90 miles south of the Oregon border
I used to live in Redding, helped build a powerline there when I was younger 
Live outside of Nashville. from Ashland, KY

Just curious where people are at across the country.. Or world! I'm from Redding CA. about 90 miles south of the Oregon border
I'm originally from Happy Valley, a small town without it's own post office on the outskirts of Redding.  I'm Living in Missouri now in the Air Force.  Hope your enjoying riding over there, so many awesome places to ride and visit within an hour or so.

I used to live in Redding, helped build a powerline there when I was younger 
Live outside of Nashville. from Ashland, KY
wow nice!! I went to Nashville for a business trip about 4 months ago. It was awesome seeing everything! Not sure if I would want to live there though! Too flat l

I'm originally from Happy Valley, a small town without it's own post office on the outskirts of Redding.  I'm Living in Missouri now in the Air Force.  Hope your enjoying riding over there, so many awesome places to ride and visit within an hour or so.
that's cool! Happy valley is a neat little town. I technically live In Bella Vista, about 10 miles east of redding. Definitely been riding a lot. Did a fun ride to the coast a few weekends ago. Was a blast! Been exploring a lot of roads lately. It's fun

aircraftelectrician

I'm right on the Illinois/Indiana border, 2 hours south of Chicago and an hour west of Indianapolis. I lived in Idaho for 8 years (Mountain Home) and we're planning to head back that west when we retire. There were some great motorcycle roads out there.

ATGATT-A helmet saved my life on 10-01-07!

I'm right on the Illinois/Indiana border, 2 hours south of Chicago and an hour west of Indianapolis. I lived in Idaho for 8 years (Mountain Home) and we're planning to head back that west when we retire. There were some great motorcycle roads out there.
Lafayette? Terre Haute would take longer than 2 hours to Chicago I think.
I'm SW Indiana on the IN/IL border. 

aircraftelectrician

Nope, on the Illinois side. We're in Danville, though my wife works in Terre Haute

ATGATT-A helmet saved my life on 10-01-07!

Central Texas, west of Austin and north of San Antonio. We have motorcycles coming here in great numbers to enjoy the hills and curves of the area, without the excessive population of metro areas. The weather is good for outdoor activities year-round.

Fresno,california central vally.
Lots of farms, lots of Mexicans......not sure what else to say honestly.....we're the dui capital of the USA I guess we have that going for us. I went to shaver lake on my bike if you like slow twistys it's a pretty nice ride with nice scenery. .............still better than San bernaghetto I guess although not by much.

• 2 months later...

Archived