The MT-07 Forum

Arizona FZ-07 Riders

Musical Motorist

Musical Motorist

Hi all! I've been loving my FZ-07 (her name is Redemption) for the better part of a year now. I always enjoy running into other FZ-07 riders, though I must say they are few and far between. Maybe at some point we could get an FZ-07 ride out? I always enjoy meeting FZ-07 owners to see what they've done with their bikes :) It's always such a joy to see people make a bike their own. Anyhow, would love to hear from other AZ riders here -- I'm down in Tucson, always loving the chance to ride!  :)

IMG_0986.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also in Tucson...don't hit this site too often lately.

I was thinking about taking my bike to the test and tune tomorrow night (6/16) at the drag track at the fairgrounds.

"Look into it later when the dust is clearing off the crater" - Iggy Pop

• 3 weeks later...
Musical Motorist
I'm also in Tucson...don't hit this site too often lately. 
I was thinking about taking my bike to the test and tune tomorrow night (6/16) at the drag track at the fairgrounds.

Are you on the Motorcycle Riders of Tucson page or (the better one) Ride Tucson? We are organizing ride-out events often -- that would probably the best place to start rallying, I think. Your FZ is hot!

All AZ bikes are hot. Mine in Tempe has fuel stabilizer in it until the weather turns better...

just found the ride tucson page...will keep an eye out....thanks!

"Look into it later when the dust is clearing off the crater" - Iggy Pop

• Global Moderator

There are quite a few of us in Phx, not so many in Tusc that im aware of... but nontheless @timjh is right, its damned hot....
im still down for a longr ride, maybe up north to strawberry/sedona/prescott where its 30* cooler

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Musical Motorist

We just did a trip to Prescott a couple weeks ago -- temperatures were at least 120 on the road! It was a pilgrimage that was totally worth it though when we reached the "hot" 85 degrees that the Prescott residents were complaining about. I spot FZ-07s every now and again down here, but it would be serious fun to get an FZ-07 group ride together at some point when it cools down. Maybe October or something?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

Weve gotta get a group ride together once the weather gets a bit cooler

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 9 months later...
FZ_Double07

Hey all! Just got my 2017 fz07 last week! Loving this bike already!! Anyone in the west valley area looking to ride let me know. I just moved from Washington state with my wife and 2 kids. Let me know if anyone is ever up to ride! Thanks! 

FZ_Double07
On 4/24/2018 at 2:44 AM, timjh said:

Welcome!

East Valley here.  Can always meet you at the top of South Mountain..

Thanks! Don’t know south mountain but always down to ride! 

One question i had and didn’t wanna start a new thread but, does anyone know someone or somewhere local that tunes/flashes ecu? I wanna get the m4 and do the ecu but don’t wanna send it off and pay an arm and a leg. 

Lovely twisty ride up to the top of South Mountain, the largest city park in America.

I got the 2WDW (ok, you have to send the ECU to Washington but that's no big deal) flash and love it.

On 6/1/2017 at 10:11 PM, Musical Motorist said:

Hi all! I've been loving my FZ-07 (her name is Redemption) for the better part of a year now. I always enjoy running into other FZ-07 riders, though I must say they are few and far between. Maybe at some point we could get an FZ-07 ride out? I always enjoy meeting FZ-07 owners to see what they've done with their bikes :) It's always such a joy to see people make a bike their own. Anyhow, would love to hear from other AZ riders here -- I'm down in Tucson, always loving the chance to ride!  :)

IMG_0986.jpg

I've been looking for fellow 07 riders too. I'm on the NW side near the Cortaro exit on 10. 

Fresh asphalt all the way up to Tortilla Flat!  They still haven't striped, so there are occasional stops for workers, but the road is sweet.

Archived