The MT-07 Forum

Who wants to ride on Oahu this weekend? 6/3/17

hobbs

• Premium Member

Hey guys, so I have rented a GS650 from Friday to Sunday - who wants to ride??

I'm in Discovery Bay off of Ala Moana.. willing and planning to go everywhere I can. Message me your # and let's ride!

Everything went braap.

I'm in Discovery Bay off of Ala Moana.. willing and planning to go everywhere I can. Message me your # and let's ride!
Hey Hobbs.  I live right down the street near Ala Moana shopping center and can get away for a few hours to show you around on Sat or Sun.  I prefer early mornings, roads are less congested and temps more comfortable.  PM your cell and we can set something up.

• Premium Member
I would love to but can't quite get out of Fl. :'(
You just need to get you one of these to ride to Hawaii. :D [video src=https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/abZYE78_460sv.mp4]

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Cool scooter but I don't think I could go 2400 miles without a bathroom along the way. ;)

Beemer

kriptikracing

Doh! Sorry, I would love to but I can't. I've got the cable guy coming anywhere from 8-5 on Friday, ugh!...and I work the weekends. I hope you enjoy your stay here though!

Hey Hobbs.  I live right down the street near Ala Moana shopping center and can get away for a few hours to show you around on Sat or Sun.  I prefer early mornings, roads are less congested and temps more comfortable.  PM your cell and we can set something up.

Hey finally another rider on Oahu! Where you been hiding!?...lol. Is there an fz07 group on the island? I just got my 2017 rapid red last month. We should ride some time. I live in Mililani.

Oh, i've not been hiding just don't have much time for leisurely rides lately.  Not sure of an FZ-07 riders group, haven't heard of one...yet.

Btw, I picked up a leftover '16 Armor Gray in late March. 

• Premium Member

Surprisingly (not that surprising), I've seen more FZ's on this island than I have in 2 years back home.

I've got another day to enjoy 2 wheels @kriptikracing .. Might be this coming Tuesday, or the weekend again.

Everything went braap.

Archived