The MT-07 Forum

Full Toce Exhaust - Ftecu Flash with Quick Shifter

leake1

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum although I have owned my 2016 silver and Blurple FZ-07 for a couple months. Bought it brand new and already put 6k miles on her in about two months. I recently put full Toce Exhaust on without DB killers, I also installed Ftecu track side harness and quick shifter. It runs like a completely different bike, feels like a bicycle with a motor on it! However it feels like something is missing. I have not changed any fuel tables except what they provided. I have lowered rev limiter by cutting ignition, and I lowered fan temps. My question is, does anyone have any fuel maps I they don't mind sharing that I can upload into my software so I don't have to make my own adjustments? I can not seem to find anything anywhere... the company kind of leaves it all up to you. I don't want to change the wrong thing and screw up a brand new bike... any help is greatly appreciated.

Go to powercommander.com and make a login so you can download the maps for our bike. They don't have your exhaust so choose whichever one you think is most similar. Import the fuel table and write it to your ecu. Enjoy. It's super easy. Watch Jake do it.

• 9 months later...
TheRedEagle

I second watching Jake, he is very knowledgeable and makes doing your own work easy. On a partially related note, I have been looking around for a new exhaust for my bike and I think I have decoded on the Toce full system, and I have a few questions for you.

One: how do you like the performance, sound, and looks of it on your bike?

Two: How was the installation of it? was it simple or challenging? 

Archived