The MT-07 Forum

SICK FZ07

hugo1985

Eh, wind screen, bar ends, flush mounts, and tail elim. Everyone does that. And the "Hip" Nike cap for cosmetics, (puke)  minus cool points Brah. Bet you even still have the tank sticker..  :P

j/k, welcome to the group @hugo1985 :)

Oh come on, leave him alone, he's excited.

But yeah man, if you're gonna call your FZ-07 sick, you gotta come with something over the top.

Like this dude's paint job...

image.jpg

multiple image upload

Who's bike is this anyway?

• Premium Member
Eh, wind screen, bar ends, flush mounts, and tail elim. Everyone does that. And the "Hip" Nike cap for cosmetics, (puke)  minus cool points Brah. Bet you even still have the tank sticker..  :P 
j/k, welcome to the group @hugo1985  :)
That's cold Redstang...cold;)   :D 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

j/k, welcome to the group @hugo1985  :)
For shame Red! :-/  Yes, everyone does that but they do it because???????????????????????????????? Because it makes the bike look sick. Edit: Or at least it looks sick to them compared to stock. Nice bike!

Beemer

I couldn't help myself, just couldn't control the adhd blurt out the 1st thing that comes out of my mouth moment. Ima blame the coffee, caffeine makes me weird. I can handle alcohol better than I can caffeine.

My apologies, for the gentle ribbing. Though I will say, I was giving the proper welcome like family would.. and he's joined the family  :)

• Premium Member
I couldn't help myself....
I can't really blame you. The word "SICKKKK" shouldn't be taken so lightly as to be applied to any random FZ07 out there. 8D  
Welcome to the family, hugo!
The kind of family that you can't leave.

• Premium Member

Aye, welcome sir. A fine family it is.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

I couldn't help myself....
I can't really blame you. The word "SICKKKK" shouldn't be taken so lightly as to be applied to any random FZ07 out there. 8D  
Welcome to the family, hugo!
The kind of family that you can't leave.

I agree, I was just doing a little ribbing of my own. I'm sure everyone feels their bike is awesome but awesome isn't the same as SICKKKK. I almost hate the word sick the way it's thrown around like the previous, popular catch word, EPIC! Every time I turned around I would hear that way overused word. (puke)  

Beemer

• 3 months later...

By the way that blue FZ 07 looks disgusting ! NOTHING sick/cool/dope/awesome/nice/ect about that bike.

Hugo

Mi bikz like da dope its sic as hellz and bling baby bling da hooptie

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

Sometimes I can't tell if you're making a joke or if you really speak your own language like this in real life. ?

Sometimes I can't tell if you're making a joke or if you really speak your own language like this in real life. ?
Its my auto snoop dawg reply FoSchnizal 

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

By the way that blue FZ 07 looks disgusting ! NOTHING sick/cool/dope/awesome/nice/ect about that bike.
Agreed, it looks like a blue nightmare. 

Beemer

• Global Moderator

Welcome @hugo1985
dont mind @beemer or @r1limited.... they're our resident creepy uncles of the FZ07.org family
you know, the ones that you're constantly wondering if you're truly related

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Welcome @hugo1985 dont mind @beemer or @r1limited .... they're our resident creepy uncles of the FZ07.org family
[video src=https://youtu.be/DbsMZecRgbI] On my Overwatch game they call me Uncle Salty. 

Beemer

Welcome @hugo1985 dont mind @beemer or @r1limited .... they're our resident creepy uncles of the FZ07.org family
[video src=https://youtu.be/DbsMZecRgbI] On my Overwatch game they call me Uncle Salty.
Bwaaa hahahahahahah I was just going to post that too Awesome man Awesom 

• Global Moderator
you know, the ones that you're constantly wondering if you're truly related[/quoteOn my Overwatch game they call me Uncle Salty.

Nothing makes me saltier than joining an all korean overwatch server..... and ending with a .0025kd ratio

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived