Sign in to follow this  
wabill

North Cascades Loop Ride

wabill
Four of us rode the Loop going CCW heading east over Stevens Pass, US2, and coming back to the westside via NCH, WA20, 472 miles riding out of Bellingham.  The bike was pure delight going through the twisty sections of the NCH and had no trouble at all keeping up with the liter bikes in the group.  What really gets me smiling is that the bike averaged 62.6 for the trip.  The biggest gas fill  that she took was after the 150 miles from Chelan to Marblemount, only 2.50 gallons.   So even with a small tank, the bike is good to cover a lot of ground between gas stops.
 [span]    [/span] No problem with the saddle, I did have sheepskin over it.  The next trip I'll do without the sheepskin and see how it goes.  I think that wearing "LD Comforts" helps in making any long ride a piece of cake.

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

• Like 3

FJR1300A,Triumph S3,Ducati S2R1000
VisitedStatesMap2011.jpg 310820.png

mjh937
Hey, I am in Bellingham. No one told me about this! It sounds like fun.

silverrider
That ride would have been fun. I'm still waiting for my bike from Skagit Power. They saved me big bucks by selling my Triumph on consignment (which netted me much more money than a trade in) and holding the proceeds as payment for my FZ07. Now I will get the tax break as well. Just need the bike which is due "sometime" in Sept.

mjh937
I had a "sometime" in July arrival date at Skagit. It arrived on July 30th. I wish Yamaha could give more accurate arrival dates. You will love it when it arrives. What color are you getting?

cassecou

IMG_1872.jpg

That picture reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it. 

wabill
IMG_1872.jpg
That picture reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it.
Didn't get it at first then I noticed your avatar.  Do you still have it? 

FJR1300A,Triumph S3,Ducati S2R1000
VisitedStatesMap2011.jpg 310820.png

cassecou
no, and with many regrets. That ZRX1100 was just BEAUTIFUL. Tell your friend to take great care of it.