The MT-07 Forum

Bazzaz

dangydave68

dangydave68

Not quite a reflash issue, but I have the bazzaz zfi and I can't find many maps. Anyone one here help me track some fuel maps down, it would be greatly appreciated

• Premium Member

Have you check the Bazzaz website? I see a " library " tab under the FZ-07 for fuel maps...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

Okay...the only map I saw was for a Yoshi Exhaust on the product page... Maybe someone will chime in with a map or two in the next few days...to my recollection its rare to see someone use the Bazzaz uint on the FZ-07... Nothing wrong with it by any means...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

dangydave68

I know, I got it for free with the exhaust I bought. It runs well but I'm about to replace the airbox and filter. Gonna need a new map that

• Premium Member

Its shaping up to be a custom tune if you are going with a totally diffrent airbox set up... I recall bazzaz has an "auto tuner"?

dangydave68

They do, I'm just cheap. Pcv has a lot of different maps, so I was hoping for something similar. Or even a way to convert a pcv map to bazzaz.

• Premium Member

What is your set up?

• 5 months later...

Whats up guys, 

New here, to the bike and Bazzaz...  Just installed the Z FI TC on my 2015 FZ-07 with an M4 with the DB killer removed... I live in Maui so no real restrictions here, and cages drive around aimlessly looking at the ocean and shet so need to be heard..  ANY way.. I've been looking for tunes all day, and what I have come up with is that you have to do it yourself, it seems fairly simple, going through the throttle positions (gauge on the cpu/laptop in the app) and then once you go thru them all - it has adjustments that it recommends and you apply the changes....  all the videos i've looked at seem to be basic up grades, intake/exhaust and they are running 13.0-13.2 AFM.   As I said earlier - brand new to this so if I'm off - someone please educate me, otherwise thats what I'm gonna do when I get up in the morning. 

• Premium Member

for cruising along 13.7-14.1

for WOT 13.1-13.3

light acceleration 13.3-13.7

the FZ-07 and FJ-09 motors both prefer AFR near 14

you want to ignore tuning "eco mode" range which is known as "closed loop"...

if im recalling correctly you can upload PCV maps to Bazzaz

• 2 weeks later...

I will add to the conversation here that these downloadable maps are just a starting point base map for an exhaust/intake setup. THEY WILL NOT BE PERFECT!!! Or in my case not even close to being in the ballpark. I run the Akra Ti with an open lid intake and K&N filter. Dynojet's map for that exhaust with the DNA filter and lid was the closest I could run but it was so flat on power it was rediculous. Then I realized Dynojet is in NV, I'm on the other side of the country with completely different climate and elevation. I purchased the Autotune and set the AFR to 13.2 and 13.5 in the cruising range and after a few rides, the map was completely different and had so much more power with all of the flat spots eliminated. Not saying you should buy an Autotuning device but either that or a dyno session will get you the most out of the bike and a better setup than just a base map. Just my .02c.

Archived