Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
shrike1

How to buy a Shrike Mounts system for your FZ-07

shrike1
Hi everyone,

Here’s how to buy a Shrike Mounts system for your FZ-07. The system can be configured to accommodate most customizations. We’ve test fit the most common customizations for the FZ-07 so we can provide the best fit and ship you a pre-assembled system. Here’s how you buy:

1.  Either send us a PM or submit a form via our website ("Purchase" button) to confirm your make/model/year and to let us know whether you        need a “High” or “Low” configuration

[span]    [span]    - [/span][/span]If you have a fender eliminator with stock turn signals (or similarly large turn signals) you need a “Low” configuration

[span]    [span]    - [/span][/span]Any other set up (stock, smaller after market signals with a fender eliminator, etc.) will be the “High” system

2.  We’ll send you a PayPal invoice for the system ($395 - shipping and handling are free)

3.  Once you pay via PayPal, we’ll configure your system and ship it out to you.

That’s it. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Thanks,

James & Suzanne

shrike1
We also have a few systems available at the reduced price of $350. The holes in the bags were originally drilled for a different configuration, so there is an extra set of holes about a quarter inch below the FZ-07 mounting holes. These holes are covered by the fender washers that mount the bags, so they aren’t visible and won’t have any impact on function, warranty, etc. (I just wouldn’t have felt right selling them at full price with the extra holes.)  First come, first served for these - just PM or e-mail.

DewMan
@shrike1 How much for one like you mocked up for me? With the Yoshi eliminator with stock signals?

shrike1
Hi @Dewman.  The price is the same - $395 for a "Low" system or $350 if you want to grab one of the pairs of bags with a couple of extra holes that you should never see.  :)  Shipping is included in either case.  It will probably take a week to ship as I need to order more of the "Low" plates in aluminum.  If you need them quickly, I can ship sooner using composite plates.  Just send me a PM (private message) or e-mail if you want to order.

James
www.ShrikeMounts.com
  • Like 2

shrike1

As we approach our 1 year anniversary on FZ07.org, we just wanted to thank everyone for their support and input during our launch of the Shrike Mounts luggage system.  We also wanted to let everyone know our introductory offer of free shipping will continue for orders placed through April 5th.  Beginning on April 6, 2018, we will offer FZ-07.org members a 25% discount on ground shipping to the Continental U.S. Thanks again for all your support!

James & Suzanne

www.ShrikeMounts.com

Haul your gear without trashing your ride.

• Like 2

Cruizin
8 hours ago, shrike1 said:

As we approach our 1 year anniversary on FZ07.org, we just wanted to thank everyone for their support and input during our launch of the Shrike Mounts luggage system.  We also wanted to let everyone know our introductory offer of free shipping will continue for orders placed through April 5th.  Beginning on April 6, 2018, we will offer FZ-07.org members a 25% discount on ground shipping to the Continental U.S. Thanks again for all your support!

James & Suzanne

www.ShrikeMounts.com

Haul your gear without trashing your ride.

Awesome deal! 

markstertt
4 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Awesome deal! 

Very nice bags, I'd buy them again without a doubt, my only problem is not having the time to put more miles on them. James & Suzanne are the best people to deal with...Mark