The MT-07 Forum

2w2d sale?

rocco

Already have a yoshi and I've heard great things about the snorkel removed and the flash.

Anyone know if there will be another sale like there was for Christmas?

Its my birthday soon if that counts haha

Also, will a k&n filter make a huge difference over stock?

2wheeldynoworks

The flash is currently $315. Air filter won't make any difference over stock with snorkel removed. We may do a 5% off sale for 4th of July but that'll be it for the year.

Gonna do it!!!!! 
Thanks!
He's gonna do it!! 

colbert.gif I'm next I think....

Beemer

• 2 weeks later...

When I called they told me they had military discount... I sent in my ECU and when they called me they refused to offer a military discount.. Saying that $315 is an already discounted price and it's regularly $350 (which I have NEVER heard anyone pay and on the website it CLEARLY says $319... But at that point they already had my ECU so didn't really have a choice.. just had to accept that. I am definitely not a fan of their customer service.. but my ECU should get here either today or tomorrow so we'll see how it goes. I really expected them to be more military friendly.. guess they just don't care.

Hindsight I should have went the flashtune route since it's only a fraction more in price and you can fully customize to your liking and flash as many times as you would like.

When I called they told me they had military discount... I sent in my ECU and when they called me they refused to offer a military discount.. Saying that $315 is an already discounted price and it's regularly $350 (which I have NEVER heard anyone pay and on the website it CLEARLY says $319... But at that point they already had my ECU so didn't really have a choice.. just had to accept that. I am definitely not a fan of their customer service.. but my ECU should get here either today or tomorrow so we'll see how it goes. I really expected them to be more military friendly.. guess they just don't care.  
Hindsight I should have went the flashtune route since it's only a fraction more in price and you can fully customize to your liking and flash as many times as you would like.

$315 is the discounted price that I worked out with them for forum members. Are you slamming their cust svc just because they wouldn't give you an extra discount?

I guess it was a misunderstanding.. Never mentioned anything about being a member of the forum.. That was just the price they gave me from the jump which is why I was confused

2wheeldynoworks
If you could help me out that would be great though
The bazzaz mapping importing isn't compatible with the ftecu software at this time, only power commanders are. 

2wheeldynoworks

I'm thinking we have a misunderstanding of terms. The fuel maps are already built into the flash and are also locked into the flash, we do not send out just fuel maps. Nor can we take a fuel map from a baz unit and import it into the flash. I hope that answers your question. Our fuel maps are locked into our flashes which we do not send out on their own, which also would be useless unless used in conjunction with the other changes made in the flash.

i hope that clarifies it.

dangydave68

No I understand that, I was hoping for a solution just using the bazzaz because there are no maps for our bikes in their database. I should've clarified that, and also that if I installed the ft ecu on my bike, if there would be a way to send me the flash file instead of actually mailing them my ecu.

2wheeldynoworks
No I understand that, I was hoping for a solution just using the bazzaz because there are no maps for our bikes in their database. I should've clarified that, and also that if I installed the ft ecu on my bike, if there would be a way to send me the flash file instead of actually mailing them my ecu.
Ah, I gotcha. Sorry for the misunderstanding. For the Bazzaz/PC fuel programmers, we only build maps on the dyno. Our fuel maps from our tune wouldn't do you any good for the Baz unit since our fueling maps are built around the changes of the entire flash, even more specific so that each map is built for each exhaust/modification etc.  
With the sending of flash files/maps, that is something we also don't do for many purposes but mostly security reasons, we've had files stolen before and then sold as other peoples products even. 

Archived