The MT-07 Forum

[TRADE] Icon Brawnson Textile Jacket

• Global Moderator

Okay, I will start.  I have black Icon Brawnson Jacket to trade.  SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT !

Some time ago I bought another jacket for the summer and they didn't have the the inner liner. So they ordered that for me because it came with the jacket. It turned out that they could not get a inner liner so I had to swap my jacket for another, comparable one. 

They offered me this jacket in size M. I test fitted it and took it home. Then I realized that size Medium is slightly too snug for me and never used the jacket. It has been collecting dust ever since. It is basically brand new. It is located in Canada.

It come with all the protection and the inner liner. Retail was something like $150. Here is a Revzilla clip:  Remember mine is black!

[video src=https://youtu.be/LEdqnENWXJY]

Some pics of the actual jacket:

IMG_0951_3.jpg

IMG_0954_3.jpg

IMG_0953_3.jpg

IMG_0956_3.jpg

IMG_0952_3.jpg

IMG_0957_3.jpg

• Global Moderator

What? Nobody interested in in this Guru owned new jacket? Come on. I'd consider a slightly used Banjo or maybe a violin  ::)

e65974110f7869cfae562abc7bbfb9c0.jpg

• Global Moderator
What? Nobody interested in in this Guru owned new jacket? Come on. I'd consider a slightly used Banjo or maybe a violin  ::) 

e65974110f7869cfae562abc7bbfb9c0.jpg

I bet if you autographed it someone would trade you their Ferrari for it ;)

• Global Moderator
DEAL !   Please PM me you email address. (just kidding)

• Global Moderator
DEAL !   Please PM me you email address. (just kidding)

If I had a Ferrari I would totally trade it for a Guru autographed jacket. Of course it is a lot easier to say that since I do not have one...

• Global Moderator
If I had a Ferrari I would totally trade it for a Guru autographed jacket. Of course it is a lot easier to say that since I do not have one...
I might take a Porsche if you throw in a hat  ;)

• Global Moderator

Great, tell me what you got. I am interested in stuff related to motorcycles, cars and music.

yamahazaki

I did this back in the day twice (when I say back in the day, I mean like 10 years ago) for computer parts and video games with another forum's members. It always worked out great.

• Global Moderator

Yes, I thought this might work out good too but I didn't get any reply from @luckychase09.
And I don't see anybody posting parts or gear so I don't know, maybe I was wrong and the world evolved into a hard cash only society.

• Global Moderator

It does not have to be hard cash. I accept Bitcoin too. :)

Good luck with your trade. I could not find a hat :(

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member
crazycracka501

I have a Gopro Hero laying around in the box (box is a little beat up) that I don't use.  It also has the weather-proof case with several sized backs, an extended battery and a view screen that attaches to the back.  The camera itself and the extras are in perfect condition and in working order.  I bought it from my looser brother-in-law because he was short on cash...basically found an excuse to give him money..without giving him money.  I've never bothered to use it.  Plus, I like my Drift HD ghost camera.  Interested?

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

• Global Moderator

i'll offer some FTL buffer relays and a few 88.2MegaWatt flux capacitors,

though if you're looking for a hat.....
maxresdefault.jpg

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

9 hours ago, crazycracka501 said:

I have a Gopro Hero laying around in the box (box is a little beat up) that I don't use.  It also has the weather-proof case with several sized backs, an extended battery and a view screen that attaches to the back.  The camera itself and the extras are in perfect condition and in working order.  I bought it from my looser brother-in-law because he was short on cash...basically found an excuse to give him money..without giving him money.  I've never bothered to use it.  Plus, I like my Drift HD ghost camera.  Interested?

The thread was from spring 2017

• Cruizin locked this topic

Archived