The MT-07 Forum

New member from San Diego, CA.

MotoFuzzle

Hello All,

I've just re-joined the world of two wheels about a month ago.  I've been licensed for about 11yrs and spent the first 5 with only a motorcycle, no car.  Since then, I hadn't ridden until I bought my FZ-07.  I went in expecting to buy an SFV650; uncertain about whether I really wanted it, basing it solely on a few modded SV650s I had ridden in the past.  Instead, I rode out with the FZ-07, having no previous knowledge of it before that day.  I saw  a bunch of write-ups about it before heading to the motorcycle dealership and once I sat on it, I figured it was meant to be.  Since then I've just passed 1k miles this last weekend.  Now the fun begins.

I'm happy to be back on two wheels.  The FZ-07 is perfect for commuting to and from work every day, and for romping around the city.  Being a fairly new bike, there aren't a lot of resources for the FZ-07.  I look forward to finding a lot of useful information on the forum.

• Global Moderator

Hi motofuzzle, great to have you here. Lots info to find here. Feel free to ask questions.

Welcome, congrats on the fz07,good decision. I think your the 4th member in San Diego, I am also one of them.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

• Premium Member

Welcome aboard!  I had a highly modded SV650 (my most beloved bike ever), and sold it a couple years ago.  Didn't see anything that could ever replace it, until I read about the FZ-07.  I fell in love with it and truly think it's going to have the same cult-like following as the SV.

It's a modern interpretation of the SV in my eyes, only lighter, edgier, and more powerful.  I think you'll like the FZ-07 a lot.

:)

- Paulie

• Global Moderator

I was out of motorcycling a lot longer than you and am having a blast on my FZ-07. I could not have designed a better bike myself (especially as I have zero motorcycle design ability, but that is besides the point). It was as if they made it for me. Everybody is welcome :)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome motofuzzle! I considered the SV650 too, but didn't want to ride something called a Gladius. LOL

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Welcome motofuzzle,

Sounds like it was love at first sit, lol. There is a ton of resources on this forum. Have fun out there and be safe!

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Archived