The MT-07 Forum

The FZ-07 forum Teespring Tshirt store is reopened!

Cruizin

I went thru, re-added our most popular Tshirt campaigns and made them live! We sold over 100 of these shirts last time they ran!

Why? We are working on the new forum software rollout, and it's expensive! Starting to cut into my own pockets so if you would like to contribute to the new software project and get a cool tshirt or hoodie in return, visit our store today!

Link to store https://teespring.com/stores/the-fz-07-forums-store

These shirts are mostly all available in different colors, just go to the store, click on the shirt and you'll see which shirts have different color options!

FZ07.org Twisting Throttles! Different colors available. Womens cut also available! Hoodie available as well!

https://vangogh.teespring.com/v3/image/8NH4kz_Hy5ss-dDfmauRvyzAuPk/480/560.jpg https://vangogh.teespring.com/v3/image/lUDuTegNJ0ClueyanB6HvrC5ZgM/480/560.jpg

https://vangogh.teespring.com/v3/image/dbKA3OJbOCe6rtf8tfC_OiRtof4/480/560.jpg https://vangogh.teespring.com/v3/image/spy_DXkvtZ1X9OumfKkJaIqL36Q/480/560.jpg

Ride Naked! Designed by a forum member a couple yearsa go, I forget which one! I owe you a shirt whoever you are! Send me a pm!!

front.jpg?v=2017-04-24-22-30

Campaign ends on May 1st. All proceeds on my end go towards the forum hosting and creation of the killer new forum format that will be 100% mobile freindly, no moe mobile mode or tapatalk needed!

Lol, just ordered the phone tshirt (thank you for that) and a hoodie! Anything to help the greatest forum in the world! Thanks for working on that new forum update, when will it be ready?

We are hoping that the new forum theme version will be ready by summer. This will be a totally whole new look for the forum, alot of functions will become simpler, easier to navigate from phone, tablet and pc.

Thanks for your orders and support! @zilrevva

The reason we are launching this tee shirt campaign is to help raise funds for this forum that we all use and enjoy. We are going to be launching our new forum format this summer, but these things aren't free and truth be told, I'm looking at a big chunk of change to pay for it myself.

We have been hard at work building a totally new forum version for you, and all proceeds will go towards the cost of implementing the new forum version over this summer. The new forum format will be fantastic and we think you will all love it.

* 100% mobile freindly features. No more mobile mode, the forum will be same on your phone as it is on your computer, including pic uploads!

* Google Calendar integration-Schedule groups rides in your area!

* New Posting Experience

Joining the responsive design is a brand new WYSIWYG editor. For those who don’t know, WYSIWYG stands for “What You See Is What You Get”, and in v5, is labelled the ‘Preview Editor’. With our new editor we’re bringing an awesome new posting experience to you, with a special focus on streamlining the process to allow you to more easily create the great content that FZ07.org members are known for.

When posting a reply to a thread you will no longer need to load a new page. We’ve integrated the full posting experience right into the thread page itself; you will continue to browse a thread while drafting your reply at the same time. No more choosing between a simplified quick reply and the more powerful posting page. This also enables the easiest, most powerful multi-quoting system you’ve ever seen.

*Native Language Support

Our software has supported posting in multiple languages for quite some time, but the core software itself has been based on the English language. V6 has been built from the ground up with translations in mind. Soon after launch we will be releasing Spanish as our first official language pack, with more to follow afterwards.

* Forum Search

We are updating the forum search functionality to make it easier to use. We’ve also added a new forum-wide search feature which will be available on every page right at the top, making it easier than ever to find exactly what you’re looking for!

*Flexbox

Thanks to no longer having to support older versions of Internet Explorer, FZ07.org v6 can finally utilize the power of Flexbox.

And many more features will be added after it is launched. But, it's getting expensive, so please consider helping and getting a tshirt or hoodie back in return! teespring.com/stores/the-fz-07-forums-store

We also have a "donate via paypal" button on the bottom left of this forum. If you have gotten any value out of this forum, useful tech tips, enjoy the forum and want to contribute to help with the costs of improving this forum, teeshirt order or donations go towards the cost of the forum update and the monthly costs of the forum that we all enjoy!

thanks for your support!

I decided to donate the rough value of a T-shirt with shipping instead since there are hardly any days warm enough to walk around in one here anyway. Plus that will give you a 100% profit instead of some cut. You do great work with this site!

I decided to donate the rough value of a T-shirt with shipping instead since there are hardly any days warm enough to walk around in one here anyway. Plus that will give you a 100% profit instead of some cut. You do great work with this site!

thank you for your donation @faffi ! This summer, when the new kickass forum version launches, and everyone is loving it and using their phones to post and upload and enjoying the many new features, you will be a big part of why it happened in the first place!

Ride naked it is! I'd get laughed out of town for wearing the first one, considering my proclivity for drinking bottles...

• Premium Member
698? What am I missing? lol
I'm going to take a guess and say it's a reference to earlier when you said "only 700 more to go": or something similar. Perhaps that's mossrider's way of saying he bought a couple shirts? But I could be totally wrong. :)

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

I'm going to take a guess and say it's a reference to earlier when you said "only 700 more to go": or something similar. Perhaps that's mossrider's way of saying he bought a couple shirts? But I could be totally wrong. :)

?

• Premium Member
Perhaps they meant "689" as in the engine cc? 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Just bought 2 t-shirts in support of our great little FZ forum family @admin! As the weather here in LA is in the 90s now, I do not have much use for hoodies in the upcoming summer months haha. Again, if any other Cali based forum members would you like to join our official FZ07 Cali Owners Facebook page, please reach out. As the admin for the FB page I do try to organize rides and meet/greets weekly. Thanks all! Keep up the stellar job @admin!!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Archived