The MT-07 Forum

E-BAY TURN SIGNAL ISSUE

seega7

This question is for anyone who has installed front three wire led turn signals from seller CREESE on E-bay. I purchased these, along with the Yamaha specific plug & play connectors. This is the second time that I am having an issue with some of the led's flickering in and out on one of the signals and then eventually going completely out. I am NOT bashing the seller as he has been awesome to deal with and has quickly responded to my e-mails and sent out replacements. Just want to know if anyone else with this set up is having similar issues. I also have his fender eliminator and rear 2 wire signals and have had no problems with either of those. Thanks

hugson2wheels
This question is for anyone who has installed front three wire led turn signals from seller CREESE on E-bay. I purchased these, along with the Yamaha specific plug & play connectors. This is the second time that I am having an issue with some of the led's flickering in and out on one of the signals and then eventually going completely out. I am NOT bashing the seller as he has been awesome to deal with and has quickly responded to my e-mails and sent out replacements. Just want to know if anyone else with this set up is having similar issues. I also have his fender eliminator and rear 2 wire signals and have had no problems with either of those. Thanks

I have the same signals front and back. No issues here. They work 100% and I've had them for a thousand miles of riding so far.

Sucks but I guess you just had some bad luck. He's a good guy though. Hope this time around they work for you and stay working.

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

Do you happen to have the link to that product? You can copy and paste it. That way we can go see it too and know which ones you are talking about.

links are kinda important info around here

Archived