The MT-07 Forum

Toce exhaust opinions needed!

rekki

The Toce exhaust headers come stainless steel or powder coated black. I found a FB members matte silver fz with the stainless steel exhaust and I decided to photoshop it black. Keep in my, my photoshop job sucks and the black headers will match the black muffler on the real Toce headers.

So, which looks better w/ the matte silver fz07, stainless steel or powder coated black headers?

new.jpg

2017_04_05big.jpg

17620376_10155993863504676_1453102562266730514_o.jpg

unnamed2.jpg

Since there is more black/flat blk. on the bike than there is S.S. I would go with an Akara Ti/ ;)  ..... or powder coated black.

Beemer

• Premium Member
The Toce exhaust headers come stainless steel or powder coated black. I found a FB members matte silver fz with the stainless steel exhaust and I decided to photoshop it black. Keep in my, my photoshop job sucks and the black headers will match the black muffler on the real Toce headers. 
So, which looks better w/ the matte silver fz07, stainless steel or powder coated black headers?

unnamed2.jpg

Last time I talked to the owner of Toce, he said he won't be making any mufflers for our FZ-07, I then called him again after a few months to make sure he didn't change his mind.
Is this a project that you are trying to fabricate and get some parts from Toce. Please keep us updated, and let us know if it does work for you, I would like to see the end result, I have always liked the look of that Toce muffler.
Black with black would look nice for the bike as it shows in the picture.

unnamed2.jpg

Last time I talked to the owner of Toce, he said he won't be making any mufflers for our FZ-07, I then called him again after a few months to make sure he didn't change his mind.
Is this a project that you are trying to fabricate and get some parts from Toce. Please keep us updated, and let us know if it does work for you, I would like to see the end result, I have always liked the look of that Toce muffler.

When did you talk to him? The full system is on his website for sale http://www.toceperformance.com/toce-2013-2016-yamaha-fz-07-razor-tip-full-exhaust-system/

• Premium Member
Last time I talked to the owner of Toce, he said he won't be making any mufflers for our FZ-07, I then called him again after a few months to make sure he didn't change his mind. Is this a project that you are trying to fabricate and get some parts from Toce. Please keep us updated, and let us know if it does work for you, I would like to see the end result, I have always liked the look of that Toce muffler.

When did you talk to him? The full system is on his website for sale http://www.toceperformance.com/toce-2013-2016-yamaha-fz-07-razor-tip-full-exhaust-system/

I talked to him I think in the middle of last year, but then I went and bought the Ti Akra muffler after he told me that he was not planning on making any for the FZ07, maybe I should have waited a little longer .
If you decide to get the Toce muffler, post a video here, I would like to hear how it sounds.

I talked to him I think in the middle of last year, but then I went and bought the Ti Akra muffler after he told me that he was not planning on making any for the FZ07, maybe I should have waited a little longer . If you decide to get the Toce muffler, post a video here, I would like to hear how it sounds.

There's a couple on YouTube already. But I'll definitely post something up when I get it.

Archived