The MT-07 Forum

Hi from Austin!

tejascruzer

tejascruzer

Hey Everyone,
I'm a new FZ-07 owner in Austin, TX.  I started lurking in the forums the moment I knew I wanted an FZ-07, so many thanks to everyone for all of the great info!!  I've been riding off and on since I was 13 and just getting back into riding after a 10-year hiatus.  My avatar pic shows my 2016 in stock trim the day I picked it up a few weeks ago.  Mods so far are a MD Tail Tidy, Yamaha Euro LED signals, TST LED tail light in the smoked persuasion, TST LED Flasher Relay, OPT7 LED headlight, Evotech radiator guard, and Womet-Tech frame, fork, swing arm, and bar end sliders.  There's a DNA Stage 2 kit sitting in the garage, waiting for me to decide on an exhaust system, and then the ECU will be off to 2WD for a re-flash.  After that I'll work on upgrading the suspension and brake lines.  Also want to replace all of the body plastics with Liquid Carbon at some point, love that Carbon/Blurple look from 2015!
I love this bike and I smile every time I look at it, let alone ride it!!  The first time I rode it I was laughing and screaming my head off like a kid on his first rollercoaster. Sadly, I've been busy at work and the weekend weather has been pretty rainy since I got it so I haven't been able to rack up the miles like I want.  Lucky for me the days are sunny, more often than not, in Austin so I have tons of riding to look forward to.  What an amazingly fun bike, can't wait to unleash the monster within after the intake and exhaust upgrades! I'll try to unload some current pics when get home tonight.

Welcome to the forums and to the FZ-07 community!

I'm from the South Austin area myself and am loving the weather so far.

With that long list of mods, where are the photos?! hahaha Congrats on the new FZ-07!

You do you and I'll do me.

• Premium Member

Welcome! Glad to hear the joy riding brings :)

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

hugson2wheels

Welcome, enjoy and watch out for texters and drivers ???

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

tejascruzer

I keep going back and forth between the Yoshi Works Carbon and the Akra Ti. Decisions, decisions...

Nicely done I am not familiar with womet products but I will check it out. Did you purchase from Tejas motor sports? Yes even up here in NY we know of them.

Archived