The MT-07 Forum

Akra or M4?

crazykyle709

The Electronic Jet Kit sold by Dobeck is an add-on, not a reflash for the ECU.
You plug it in and ride, and you can alter the settings if so desired with the buttons.

• Premium Member
cornerslider

LOVE the South Park clip!!! I just got the Akrapovic Titanium. I thought I would probably remove the db killer.... After spending some time with it, I'm leaving it in. I can't speak for the FZ-07, but a lot of bikes actually run BETTER with the db killer installed.

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

LOVE the South Park clip!!! I just got the Akrapovic Titanium. I thought I would probably remove the db killer.... After spending some time with it, I'm leaving it in. I can't speak for the FZ-07, but a lot of bikes actually run BETTER with the db killer installed.
I saw a video on youtube of a guy doing some dyno testing on the FZ-07 regarding DB killers or PCV autotune I can't remember. The numbers showed with the DB killer in it lost power on both HP and TQ curves with HP taking the biggest hit, torque stayed pretty reasonable. Seat of the pants dyno you probably won't be able to tell the difference. If you want to leave your DB killer in but want a little more sound, you might play with drilling holes and even possibly cutting the tubes down some.

Archived