The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Chicago

jcwuki

Hi everyone. I'm a new bike rider in the Chicago-land area who fell in love with the fz-07 the moment it was released. I've been following motorcycle racing and the technology for the past 10 years, but only recently decided to complete a rider course and actually get a bike. I had originally agreed to a OTD price around $8500 until I was able to find an amazing place which gave me an OTD price of $7200 on a white fz-07. I've had the bike for a week now and approaching 200 miles on the odometer. Riding this bike is as freeing and zen as I thought it would be. I've already learned a ton from this forum (like how to install the OES frame slider kit) and hope to learn a ton more as I continue to add things to make the bike my own. Next up are tail tidy, LED turn signals, and exhaust. Cheers! 

style=max-width:100%http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss209/jycheng3/photo3.jpg
Picture was taken after a nice morning ride. Thank god for cooler fall weather. 

• Global Moderator

Hi jcwuki, That is a good looking bike you've got there. You are right. Riding a bike is a very special experience, which you can't really explain it to non riders until you actually start doing it yourself. Once bitten by the bike bug, it will haunt you the rest of your life.

Welcome and thanks for being part of our community.

Be sure to vote HERE. Us whitey's are lagging behind.  ;)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome jcwuki! Lots of new riders here; glad you found us.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Hi, I'm 40 mins north of Chicago and first time bike owner too. Got mine a couple of weeks ago and trying to make the most of it before the freeze starts!

Welcome! I'm about 40 minutes south of Chicago in Frankfort. I picked mine up about 2 weeks ago. Just hit 1000 miles today lol. 

Archived