The MT-07 Forum

Removal of Warning Sticker on fuel tank

Allan

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
1 hour ago, i28 said:

Still having issues with this. Not as easy as it sounds. I get about halfway done, worry that I'm doing it wrong, and then just push the sticker back on. :(

Its one of the most heinous decals ever devised. As long as you're not damaging the panel I doubt your doing it wrong, its just a tedious PIA.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• 3 weeks later...

It is against federal law to pull that sticker off.  Jack booted thugs will come in the middle of the night, hog tie you blind fold you and take you to a black ops prison hidden in area 51.  There they will make you listen to berry Manalow, The BeeGees and tiny tim while subjecting you to images of Rosanne Barr in a thong.  I heard this from a dude who has a cousin whose brothers mothers uncles sisters aunt granddads step sons cousin heard it from his best freinds girlfriends BFF who was a hooker

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• 6 months later...

Archived