The MT-07 Forum

So it's been a little while

njdevils1990

• Global Moderator
8 hours ago, njdevils1990 said:

So in regards to the woman who hit me back in 2016 on the Grom. No update on her yet as far as if Delaware will put any effort into bringing her in (likely won't happen) but I'm gonna try to put pressure on them to do it possibly by going to a news station if I feel that'll work. We (my family and I) know where she is in Florida and about a year and a month ago she got arrested for public drunkenness but since Delaware won't pay to have her sent back she's free to go and do as she pleases. In time she'll get hers and the longer it takes the worse it'll be for her. 

This is f@#ked up, If you know where she is, i'd contact someone. People like that need to be brought around to pay for their mistakes. 
also, if shes in FL now... @Beemer
beware dude.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

18 hours ago, njdevils1990 said:

So in regards to the woman who hit me back in 2016 on the Grom. No update on her yet as far as if Delaware will put any effort into bringing her in (likely won't happen) but I'm gonna try to put pressure on them to do it possibly by going to a news station if I feel that'll work. We (my family and I) know where she is in Florida and about a year and a month ago she got arrested for public drunkenness but since Delaware won't pay to have her sent back she's free to go and do as she pleases. In time she'll get hers and the longer it takes the worse it'll be for her. 

Good luck! Maybe I live close to her, I'll give her the ol' burning brown bag on the porch treatment! 😂

Beemer

Here's from her arrest in Florida for being drunk/disorderly in public. (If this isn't allowed please delete it/let me know)

Screenshot_20190122-125050_Drive.jpg

2003 Buell XB9R (2011-2011) Crashed
2009 Buell 1125CR (2011-2013) Sold
2015 Yamaha FZ-07 (2014-?) Current

308144.png

Archived