The MT-07 Forum

*The "Closeout pricing on helmets, boots & jackets" thread.

Cruizin

10 hours ago, shinyribs said:

Then I flipped it over and saw it 5 years old!!

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• 1 month later...

MotorcycleCloseouts.com currently has the Shoei RF-1200 on sale starting at $358.88.  They also have the Shoei GT Air for $420.22 which, apparently, is THE sale I was waiting for on a helmet with an interior sun visor. Got one.

I was tortured by the Japanese during the war, Jack. Not a pretty story. Strange thing is they make such bloody good cameras.

On 7/16/2018 at 1:30 PM, motorazr said:

MotorcycleCloseouts.com currently has the Shoei RF-1200 on sale starting at $358.88.  They also have the Shoei GT Air for $420.22 which, apparently, is THE sale I was waiting for on a helmet with an interior sun visor. Got one.

I received my Shoei GT Air today. All this talk about date codes had me worried - how old would this clearance-priced helmet be?

Answer: January 2018

CDE4C5D6-6F58-4041-8184-84AA09A76A7F.jpeg

Edited by motorazr
  • Like 3

I was tortured by the Japanese during the war, Jack. Not a pretty story. Strange thing is they make such bloody good cameras.

• 3 months later...
longrider1951

Revzilla doesn't have great prices on their close-outs,  Bike Bandit has better deals. The best deals look like they're on http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/sport/motorcycle+helmets/shoei_rf-1100+helmet+-+hadron+2+-+size+lg.  The prices for the Shoei 1100 models are great.  It's a model they discontinued about 2 years ago, but still a great Snell certified helmet.  Some of what they're showing retailed at $629 when current.

• 2 months later...

HUGE sale on the Schuberth C-4 helmet. The quietest, most comfortable helmet made. 

schuberth_c4_spark_helmet.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

The Schuberth C4 offers German luxury, modern styling and the quietest ride in the business to riders who do not settle for anything but the best.

And the non colored version is $50 cheaper.  This is like hundreds off normal retail price. 

schuberth_c4_helmet.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

The Schuberth C4 offers German luxury, modern styling and the quietest ride in the business to riders who do not settle for anything but the best.

• 3 months later...

Bumping this thread with the latest link to Closeout sale pricing on gear at Revzilla. R

alpinestars_glove_smx1_air_black_red_300
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Closeout Riding Gear - Free Shipping, No Hassle Returns and the Lowest Prices - Guaranteed