The MT-07 Forum

Marthy/delkevic

liami

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (I usually talk out of my ass), but @marthy's company was "exhaust solutions". I think he made headers and used various available mufflers. I guess this was before delk made full systems on the fz07? But yeah as far as I know he did use delkevic cans when he was doing things for the fz07.

I don't know he hasn't logged in for a few months so if he jumps in maybe he can provide you with more info.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

Basically I saw a Marthy exhaust for the FZ on YouTube, and saw something called it "marthy delkevic." The marthy I saw went under the FZ but the delkevics go on the side. I much prefer the underbody style and would love to see if they sell it that way. If not, I'll probably cut the straight pipe leading to the muffler can on a delkevic and see if I can mount it that way

Yeah like I said he made headers. You'll find he used various cans. Like on the fz09 forums he had danmotos so he called it marthy-danmoto exhaust (marthy headers, danmoto cans).  So in that case, Marthy Delkevic meant marthy header, delk cans.

But as far as I know he isn't doing them anymore because his website is down and is facebook page doesn't exist anymore.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

• Premium Member

The @marthy exhaust kit uses the stock headers, cut close to the muffler. He developed a new collector pipe to use in conjunction with a Delkevic muffler. So basically, it's a slip-on kit, not a full exhaust.

Excellent product too, but he produced a limited number to match demand.

Everything went braap.

Archived