The MT-07 Forum

2015/16 cosmetically damaged bikes available for racers

fastwayracing

fastwayracing

If any anyone would like a Newish cosmetically damaged FZ-07 to create a racer out of please let me know as I have two available a 2015 with 1900 miles YES warranty until 2020,  and a 2016 with 11 miles. Warranty conformation to follow. I ship out of Georgia all over the country for super reasonable rates. There is one build thread in progress that just received a bike from me.

Great seller! In addition to the bike he mentioned above I also had one shipped from Georgia a couple weeks ago. Bike was exactly as described and he took care of shipping start to finish.

fastwayracing

Hey Aaron! I thought you may be on here as well. Thank you for the chiming in. Looking forward to watching these build come together and more FZ's filling up the grids..

I'm the guy building the bike from fastwayracing and I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a cosmetically damaged bike. Very communicative and helpful in looking for the right bike for you, takes all the hassle out of trying to track down salvage auctions and sites, and shows up at your door. Can't beat it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived