The MT-07 Forum

Dynojet Power Commander V - INSTALLED!!!

pgeldz

If there was a better way than a Dynojet Powercommander, I would be doing it on my own bikes! Having my own dyno, I can use anything I want, but still have not found a better way. I'm currently riding a 2012 BMW S1000RR with Full Akrapovic shorty exhaust, stock air filter, PCV dyno tuned making 187 RWHP. Ireek can verify that. Stock was 172 RWHP so there were some serious gains!
Post us a video clip, even tho not an fz07, I think wed enjoy hearing that.

If there was a better way than a Dynojet Powercommander, I would be doing it on my own bikes! Having my own dyno, I can use anything I want, but still have not found a better way. I'm currently riding a 2012 BMW S1000RR with Full Akrapovic shorty exhaust, stock air filter, PCV dyno tuned making 187 RWHP. Ireek can verify that. Stock was 172 RWHP so there were some serious gains!

Not taking anything away from Power Commander, but Have you tried the EJK? the onboard programming without having to download anything? The guy who makes EJK invented your Dynojet.

• 1 year later...
javelinxd44
wow im more surprised at how you said "Before (stock w/ no mods), I'd be in first, accelerate hard to about 7k, back off slightly to weight the front end, then crack the throttle wide open. The forks would extended just about all the way, and maybe the front end would go light and come off the ground like an inch, but that's it..." i easily look at the sky when i do that in first, even in second comes up easy with no clutch. 3rd gear will come up with clutch.
"Ya know, I've heard that from quite a few people, and then again, I've heard a bunch of people having a similar experience to mine... 
Maybe I got a "slow" one from the factory, lol."-pgeldz

I'm the same as planetwister. my bike has tons of power and can lift the front end a lot in first and second. I did the hard break in. may or may not lead to getting the more power just for your information.

I've heard that a Power Commander can automatically make adjustments for changes in atmospheric pressure, is that true? That would be (is?) a real nice feature.

Beemer

booboobusfz07
I've heard that a Power Commander can automatically make adjustments for changes in atmospheric pressure, is that true? That would be (is?) a real nice feature.

You need the the autotune kit.
Basically replaces the o2 sensor with a wideband afr sensor that plugs into the pcv and auto adjusts to the afrs you set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

If you want these results for yourself I have one for sale. :)

http://fz07.org/thread/5040/dynojet-power-commander-200-shipped

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone. I'm new to bikes as a whole, this is my first bike. Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere on the site but has anyone noticed their FZ bogging in power? Mine does when I am not accelerating or decelerating around 5K on the freeway typically. I can get the bike to snap out of it if I release the throttle and get back on it. I have played around with a few settings on the PCV, been able to move it around a little on the RPM range but still unable to eliminate the issue entirely. My map set up is the Akrapovick Carbon Fiber with DNA Filter and Airbox Cover. Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Archived