The MT-07 Forum

New owner from MA

fuzzmedic

Hello,

I picked up my brand new leftover '16 last week. This is my second bike, and coming off a Honda CB500F (great bike in it's own right) its a big step up in power. I've been lurking here for a few weeks but I figured I might as well start posting. There's some great information here which has helped me figure out my first few mods already!

p><p> <a href=http://preview.ibb.co/cU3u8v/IMG_4095.jpg' alt='IMG_4095.jpg'>

And here is how it sits today, with the OEM front cowl and Vagabond tail tidy
IMG_4109.jpg

Thanks! I just need the weather to cooperate now, I've only managed to put 50 miles on her so far and I'm getting antsy

• Premium Member

Looking good, and in my old neighborhood too!!! Welcome to the fun, and keep the rubber side down.

~Peter

'16 FZ07

hugson2wheels

Welcome... And enjoy your new ride ?

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Hello, 
I picked up my brand new leftover '16 last week. This is my second bike, and coming off a Honda CB500F (great bike in it's own right) its a big step up in power. I've been lurking here for a few weeks but I figured I might as well start posting. There's some great information here which has helped me figure out my first few mods already!

---cut---[span]    [/span]
Welcome... I came off CB500X, own my fz07 for about two years, no regrets. (sent hello today FZ-07 from Mia,FL :-))

bigdaddybane

She looks lovely ... congrats! I agree, Honda CB500F is a good bike but 07 is way way more fun!

Welcome and congrats! Nice looking bike! Have you thought about painting those silver plates black?

Beemer

Welcome and congrats! Nice looking bike! Have you thought about painting those silver plates black?
I've given it some thought for sure. I'll probably leave them as is for now but that could change by the end of the summer.

Archived