The MT-07 Forum

Hello from New Mexico!

kristenjoy

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hello to everyone! I live in Santa Fe and can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit more, although I bundled up today for a quick scoot. I have had my 2015 Yamaha FZ-07 for almost a year. I started out riding dirt but had to sell my dirt bike, and now just am monogamous with the street bike. Even though I am sharing a few images here from a photoshoot I recently did with the bike, I did ride myself to the photoshoot and actually tend to ride way more than I pose with the bike. Just sayin'! 

This year I am hoping to get more into touring, taking solo camping/riding adventures in the southwest. Travel is my passion, but I am a nursing student so can only manage quick 2-3 day trips these days. I'm also new to motorcycle maintenance, but am figuring it out as much as I can on my own. 

bike2.jpg

cheap image hosting

bike1.jpg

motoprofile.jpg

imagehost ru

motorcycle_photoshoot3.jpg

IMG_7307.jpg

upload pictures

Hello @kristenjoy , thanks for joining and posting some pics. Great pics actually, go girl. 8wVkXgY.gif

Welcome to the forum. The more you share the more you'll learn here, I promise

Which dirtbike did ya own? I actually prefer trails and mountains

Nice to meet ya, Cruizin. I had a Honda CRF 250R. After nursing school is over I definitely plan to be on the dirt again. I miss it already!

• Premium Member

Welcome to the club! A really great forum we have here.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! Lots of info on this forum to help you maintain your ride and select mods.

Welcome and congrats! I'm doing my best to behave right now so I'll just say stay frosty!  P-)

Beemer

• Premium Member

Welcome! You've improved the scenery already. ;)
If you do much touring, you will probably want to add a screen. Givi makes a nice one, but there are plenty of others. MadStad makes one that will let you swap out a flyscreen and a touring height screen. That's the way I'd go if I was doing more traveling, but I do mostly commuting and weekend excursion.
Ride safe!

Why can't left turners see us?

Nice to meet ya, Cruizin. I had a Honda CRF 250R. After nursing school is over I definitely plan to be on the dirt again. I miss it already!

Got any good pics of the CRF? Im boring like that sometimes.

Mine's a 250 Two Stroke. It rips and takes alot of abuse and always fires up one kick.

IMG_3631.jpg

Haha, Jetgirl I know what you mean. But the rear fender did help out when I had to ride through some muddy water...the rest of me got soaking wet and muddy but it saved my behind. Ha. A lot of people have told me to take that thing off but I don't know if I hate it enough to go through the effort...

Archived