The MT-07 Forum

Greetings From Buffalo New York!

Allan

Hello! my name is Allan and as stated in the title I live in Buffalo. I got my FZ-07 in Liquid Graphite on Wednesday but I have been to busy riding it to post this. lol I love it so much and I'm hoping to have the break in service done in a week and a half. I'm already at 180 miles so I'm getting there. If any other FZ-07 owners are in Buffalo PM me and we can go riding. Look forward to talking to you guys.
IMG]
Me and my baby.

• Global Moderator

Hi panzer716! Great to have you here. Good looking bike you got there. Are you planning any mods?

Hi panzer716! Great to have you here. Good looking bike you got there. Are you planning any mods?
Thanks! In the very distant future yes. Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust with power commander and quick shifter. I like the carbon look better then the titanium. Also a lot of the O.E.M. accessories from Yamaha. Blue mesh grills, front and back, radiator covers and coolant cover. Maybe lower cowel too. And carbon fiber bits maybe too.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome panzer716! Riding is a great way to spend your time! We'll be here when you're done breaking it in.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks! In the very distant future yes. Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust with power commander and quick shifter. I like the carbon look better then the titanium. Also a lot of the O.E.M. accessories from Yamaha. Blue mesh grills, front and back, radiator covers and coolant cover. Maybe lower cowel too. And carbon fiber bits maybe too.

Befior egetting that and the power commander, check out Dobeck Performance right here in their supporting vendor board. They are taking preorders for the Akrapovic right now, and they also make a superior Fuel controller called the EJK. The EJK doesn't need to download maps, its fully changeable right on board and it also takes Load into effect, power commander doesn't.

You can get one heck of a deal on a total stage one kit right here on the FZ-07 Forums.

Hi and welcome! Just got back from a New York trip to watch US Open.
Ah. So you must be in a bordering state. I hope you enjoyed your stay in New York!

Archived