The MT-07 Forum

Cheap Ebay exhaust.

ladddad

Looks rubbish to me.

You can see the poor quality in the vendor's pics (image 5) - imagine what the buyer receives...

• Premium Member

If I may suggest....do yourself and your bike a favour and save a few extra bucks for a decent exhaust. I guarantee you'll be glad you did.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

I've heard that Folgers makes a pretty nice exhaust and the aroma is to die for.

[video src=https://youtu.be/WdtAWaoGDTU] P-)

Beemer

• Premium Member
I've heard that Folgers makes a pretty nice exhaust and the aroma is to die for. 

Ha ha good find. Looking at this chinese thing I was pondering a set up with a couple beer cans but in the end they just wouldnt have the sweet resonance and dulcet tones as offered by folgers. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

opinions are like arse holes everyone has one.
come on gave the lad a break he was only asking if.
one mans junk is another mans treasure.
I'm leaving mine as standard....
004.jpg

opinions are like arse holes everyone has one. come on gave the lad a break he was only asking if.
one mans junk is another mans treasure.
I'm leaving mine as standard....
004.jpg

True, he was only asking if but we were only replying if. He can take it, he's a big boy. ;) 

Beemer

If one asks a question , one usually does so because they want our opinions. A guy like me goes to look at a used motorcycle, if I saw that cheap ebay exhaust on a bike, I would decline and leave because if they will put something like that on their bike, they probably do not give that bike much care in the shop.

My honest opinion.

• Premium Member

And no one mentions that it is a universal fit and will not bolt up without major fabbing. That is the main problem, otherwise it is similar to a Toce.

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

Lol. Nothing like a good cup of Joe mixed with a little hydrocarbon for flavor.

Lol. Nothing like a good cup of Joe mixed with a little hydrocarbon for flavor.

Yeeeeeees! Now we too can enjoy the best coffee like the top 1%'ers do. 

Beemer

Since you can basically remove the stock cans and leave it off since most of the muffling comes from the square collector box, I suppose in the end, it doesn't matter if you put on 50 dollar slip ons.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

If I may suggest....do yourself and your bike a favour and save a few extra bucks for a decent exhaust. I guarantee you'll be glad you did.
Can a person dip a stuffed pig in chrome to make it look good??? ::) 

Beemer

• Premium Member
Can a person dip a stuffed pig in chrome to make it look good??? ::)

Yes. :)

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

• 7 months later...
  • Premium Member

I just got the $63 eBay ak clone for a YouTube series and I gotta say, it sounds nothing like the videos make it sound.  Sounds close to the m4.  Very very surprised.  With baffle out its very deep and sounds mean.   Will be tuning and trying the dyno.  I'll post the sheets after.

• Premium Member

excuse my talking in the video, you'll be able to here how the Chinese exhaust sounds

Exhaust $63 (cheaper from Ali Express)

TIG Welds $65

Total Cost $128

Actually a chrome pig would look pretty awesome, I reckon...

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

58 minutes ago, gregjet said:

Actually a chrome pig would look pretty awesome, I reckon...

Chrome Bacon.... I can see this on Shark Tank

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Archived