The MT-07 Forum

Another FZ-07R is on the way.

pdt155

The bike is almost complete.  While I had it being worked on, I went ahead and had Barnes Bros. put in a slipper clutch, from everyone I have talked to it makes a huge difference in the corner entry manners of the bike, and if I'm going to build it up I may as well do it right.  Again I can't say enough about how easy it is to work with Liam and all the guys at Barnes Brothers Motorcycles, they have taken care of everything and given me plenty of progress pics along the way.  Speaking of pics, without delay, here it is with bodywork!  Just missing a windscreen.
IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

image hostings

Or better yet, how about you shake it down at Pittrace in July!  Liam and I will both be on FZ's so we need more to slay the SV's.  Besides you wont have much to shakedown, these bikes work great right out of the gate.    

Or better yet, how about you shake it down at Pittrace in July!  Liam and I will both be on FZ's so we need more to slay the SV's.  Besides you wont have much to shakedown, these bikes work great right out of the gate.    
Hold it right there!  
You and 'Liam' need to post pics and bios in the Racing Your FZ07 section of this forum.?

Hold it right there!  
You and 'Liam' need to post pics and bios in the Racing Your FZ07 section of this forum.?

I did do the intro yourself thing back when I signed up, but I didn't post pics as my bike was torn down at the time.  

Here it is again if you missed it:

Im old
I live in PA

My FZ:

PIRC6_22_17.jpg

That's a nice FZ! Unfortunately on the 4th of July I managed to crash my downhill mountain bike realy hard and injured some ribs so I'll be out till august. In August I am up for some riding, you guys going around then?

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member
On 5/22/2017 at 3:57 PM, pdt155 said:

I do have quite a pile of parts however! It should be done by early June, getting the R6 front end,

Where did you source the R6 front end? I got in my head that I would like to go down this road and Iv'e looked on e-bay,craigslist, and joined a R6 forum to see if I could source the front end and at what cost? So far e-bay has served trash thats badly damaged, Craigs-L, is always dodgy and nothing in my local is showing, I got no response from a parts person on the R6 forum. Anyway your bike looks awesome and best of luck putting it through its pace's.

Archived