The MT-07 Forum

What did you buy for you or your FZ-07 today?

Cruizin

Get the transitions shield... its soooo worth it
Hmmmm Definitely gonna look into this...any clue if theyre available for the scorpion helmets?

'16 FZ-07 Matte Silver/Blurple
Instagram:Mintsopoulos

• Global Moderator
Get the transitions shield... its soooo worth it
Hmmmm Definitely gonna look into this...any clue if theyre available for the scorpion helmets?
No.... Bell and shoei

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

hugson2wheels
c55526c2eca7df7241d1e0238099cb54.jpg 

Snagged mine on eBay too.

Quick question. I want to order the same tipple tree stand in your photo. (I have a cheap one from ebay and it sucks. It hits the light assembly and barely lifts the front). Which pit bull triple tree is that if you don't mind me asking? If you have a link I'd appreciate it because I want to make sure it works for the fz-07.

Thanks

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

• Premium Member
c55526c2eca7df7241d1e0238099cb54.jpg 

Snagged mine on eBay too.

Quick question. I want to order the same tipple tree stand in your photo. (I have a cheap one from ebay and it sucks. It hits the light assembly and barely lifts the front). Which pit bull triple tree is that if you don't mind me asking? If you have a link I'd appreciate it because I want to make sure it works for the fz-07.

Thanks

It's my understanding that any pit bull triple will work. You just need to order the correct number pin to give you clearance. Perhaps that's your issue with your stand now?

• Premium Member

Got my stand used for 50 bucks n ordered the pin from revZilla. Go on their web site, plug in the info of your bike and search for pit bull stands. It will show u the correct stand and PIN number.

• Like 1

hugson2wheels
Got my stand used for 50 bucks n ordered the pin from revZilla. Go on their web site, plug in the info of your bike and search for pit bull stands. It will show u the correct stand and PIN number.

The stand I have now is a bit short overall. I think I'm using a 20mm pin

Correct me if I'm wrong... FZ-07 uses 20mm pin???

Thanks!

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

The stand I have now is a bit short overall. I think I'm using a 20mm pin

Correct me if I'm wrong... FZ-07 uses 20mm pin???

Thanks!
A pitbull #33 is the one youd need. should be 21mm.

• Like 2

Could someone please go do this and then paste the link to it here? It would be super helpful for everyone else. Thanks for the tip!
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
Could someone please go do this and then paste the link to it here? It would be super helpful for everyone else. Thanks for the tip!

https://www.revzilla.com/assets/0001/8417/20150516_FL-Pitbull_Front_Stand_Chart_1_NON_BRANDED.pdf

https://www.revzilla.com/parts/2015-yamaha-fz-07#v2-page=1&page_size=48&sort=featured&tab=exact&query=Pit%20bull%20pin%20%23&implicit_facets%5B%5D=227&implicit_facets%5B%5D=1889
  • Like 2

https://www.amazon.com/Brake-Clutch-Levers-YAMAHA-FZ-07/dp/B014P4ADDA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1489293525&sr=8-2&keywords=fz+07 
I went on a buying bender and picked these up. Wasn't very happy with my (even cheaper) Chinese knock-offs that I bought last summer, so I figured why not? Decent reviews and I dig the "FZ-07" markings.
Just got those put on my bike, they have some up and down movement that you don't notice when driving but definitely worth it compared to stock levers. 
  • Like 1

Just got those put on my bike, they have some up and down movement that you don't notice when driving but definitely worth it compared to stock levers. 
Ugh. The up and down wiggle was what my other knock-off levers had. Hopefully these are better. If not, free returns I suppose.

https://www.amazon.com/Brake-Clutch-Levers-YAMAHA-FZ-07/dp/B014P4ADDA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1489293525&sr=8-2&keywords=fz+07 
I went on a buying bender and picked these up. Wasn't very happy with my (even cheaper) Chinese knock-offs that I bought last summer, so I figured why not? Decent reviews and I dig the "FZ-07" markings.
A little "slop" is better than a little binding. 
  • Like 1

Beemer

Interesting.  I  clicked on the link to get a look at them.  Now my wife gets ads for them on her Facebook page...

Interesting.  I  clicked on the link to get a look at them.  Now my wife gets ads for them on her Facebook page...
Yeah, I get those ads too. It's just a cookie or whatever the term is that follows your browsing / shopping history. Now, if you did that on purpose in hopes your wife gets the hint...well played sir.  

Yeah, I get those ads too. It's just a cookie or whatever the term is that follows your browsing / shopping history. Now, if you did that on purpose in hopes your wife gets the hint...well played sir.
Well, I did think it might not be all bad.. ::) 
It's more than just cookies, though, because she's getting the targeted ads on a different computer - somehow our Amazon ID's got linked, presumably because we use the same credit card, and now her Facebook ID is linked to my browsing.  She likes it that way 'cuz now all the ads she sees are for stuff she doesn't care about and are therefore less distracting.

• Premium Member

What happens on a day off with too much free time in front of the laptop... ;-|  

https://www.motostarz.ca/rizoma-gas-caps-black.html

I knew it was only a matter of time before I bought this stupid thing.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Rizoma makes such sweet parts for this bike. I dig that special key for it, Pics when you get it in!

'16 FZ-07 Matte Silver/Blurple
Instagram:Mintsopoulos

• Premium Member

I really like the idea of the gas cap replacement, but I don't want to hold on to something else when I'm fiddling with the pump, my bike, the gas cap, and my gloves. :) I love the idea, and if you guys have a ritual that works, please share it. As of now, I hate the idea of not having my gas cap attached to my tank (even though it takes a key). I guess if holding the cap is no worse than holding the key, things might even out. Let's hear your opinions. ;)

BTW, I succumbed to one of the Revzilla emails/adds and bought a Battery Tender USB Charger. Just a cool little toy that will plug into my the adapter I already have.

• Like 1

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member
$222.70? Wow.
Welcome to Canada!  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

Rizoma makes such sweet parts for this bike. I dig that special key for it, Pics when you get it in!
I agree, Rizoma is always a solid buy. Once spring hits and I can get it cleaned up and some photos.