The MT-07 Forum

What did you buy for you or your FZ-07 today?

Cruizin

Ordered a set of the TechSpec tanks guards (have them on my 675R). Coming from a dirt bike background I grip the Hades out of the tank with my thighs/knees and like having the extra grip of the rubber pads plus the protection they may offer the motorcycle.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 3crows said:

Ordered a set of the TechSpec tanks guards (have them on my 675R). Coming from a dirt bike background I grip the Hades out of the tank with my thighs/knees and like having the extra grip of the rubber pads plus the protection they may offer the motorcycle.

Which version did you get? Snakeskin or XLine?  If you have experience with both, then comparison/thoughts are appreciated.  I was going to get SnakeSkin, but the Xline might be better if newer=better?  Thanks,

An ECU flash from 2WDW!

(Technically bought it during July 4th sale, but I'm late to post)

Edited by stache
  • Like 1

The TechSpec tank pads installed on my MT-07 along with a set of bar end mirrors, a Kriega 20, Puig windscreen, a Givi tank bag and Yamaha city case:

IMG-5469.jpg

IMG-5468.jpg

Never thought much of bar end mirrors but when I bought my 675R (barley used) it had some cheapo bar ends on it. I replaced them with the Triumph OEM pieces and loved them so now I have similar quality mirrors on my MT-07.

J

Edited by 3crows
  • Like 4

• 7 months later...

Installed the Amazon Special "Anodizing Racing Exhaust" Surprised with how it all came together for being so cheap. Sounds good and LOUD. Thinking about making a quick youtube video on Tips to install it since there are no instructions. 

IMG_1203.jpg

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ninjaiceberg said:

I bought this kit today. 

Get_Lost_in_Stockholm_1_1200x1200.jpg?v=

The LCD flip mod, perfected. Pre-cut LCD flip for Yamaha Fz07 MT07 FZ09 MT09 years 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

I was too lazy to go diy so decided to go with a precut.

Nice! Ive been wanting to do this FOREVER. Did you get a color film too to change the inverted color or just the inversion film?

Please let us know how it comes out and if the install straightforward 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bricew25 said:

Installed the Amazon Special "Anodizing Racing Exhaust" Surprised with how it all came together for being so cheap. Sounds good and LOUD. Thinking about making a quick youtube video on Tips to install it since there are no instructions. 

IMG_1203.jpg

Glad to hear you like it. Go for it on the video clips. Im sure the whole community would appreciate it!

21 minutes ago, Bigturbomax said:

Nice! Ive been wanting to do this FOREVER. Did you get a color film too to change the inverted color or just the inversion film?

I only went with the inversion. I'll post it up afterwards. Instructions look fairly simple.

40 minutes ago, Bigturbomax said:

Hey! I actually run the page, cool to see someone share it on here. But yeah installation is pretty straightforward and come with detailed instructions in the package, if you watch "motosouth"s video on you tube he shows you how to install it. Only with the colorclusterz version its laser cut so its the perfect size out of the box, rather than cutting it yourself like in his video. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bricew25 said:

IMG_1203.jpg

Dang, I like that! Classy and clean looking without some huge logo riveted on to the can. Very nice!

Just installed CRG RC2 clutch and brake levers and TechSpec Snake Skin Tank protectors. Didn't have a chance to go out. Damn IN weather, but this weekend it is going to be 50 degrees plus. Can't wait to try them out.

Edited by Devilman
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

Damn, bringing this back from the dead lol. Going to try to be more active on here again. 

Bought a 520 conversion kit and Hordpower intake this week. 

20181108_125912-scaled-1_1200x1200.jpg?v

There are many reasons to change the chain and sprocket kit on your...

HPR - Hordpower Hordpower airbox, FZ/MT-07 and XSR700 - Introducing...

Buying an R6 throttle tube this next week, and hoping to buy the FTECU Active Tune kit in the next few months. Hoping to have all these upgrades installed in time for the first drag race of the season. 

7 hours ago, JayMT07 said:

Bought a Bike Master pneumatic bleed kit. Looking forward to trying it out. Also, bought a dark smoke visor.  

I need to pick one of those bleeders up as well. Now that we have a working air compressor in our garage it will make it a breeze do do my brake fluid this spring since it is due for replacement. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...