Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

What did you buy for you or your FZ-07 today?

3crows

Ordered a set of the TechSpec tanks guards (have them on my 675R). Coming from a dirt bike background I grip the Hades out of the tank with my thighs/knees and like having the extra grip of the rubber pads plus the protection they may offer the motorcycle.

Zephyr
19 hours ago, 3crows said:

Ordered a set of the TechSpec tanks guards (have them on my 675R). Coming from a dirt bike background I grip the Hades out of the tank with my thighs/knees and like having the extra grip of the rubber pads plus the protection they may offer the motorcycle.

Which version did you get? Snakeskin or XLine?  If you have experience with both, then comparison/thoughts are appreciated.  I was going to get SnakeSkin, but the Xline might be better if newer=better?  Thanks,

3crows

Mine are TechSpec part number 62-4020-SS. Just arrived, will install this weekend.

• Thanks 1

stache
Posted (edited)

An ECU flash from 2WDW!

(Technically bought it during July 4th sale, but I'm late to post)

Edited by stache

3crows
Posted (edited)

The TechSpec tank pads installed on my MT-07 along with a set of bar end mirrors, a Kriega 20, Puig windscreen, a Givi tank bag and Yamaha city case:

IMG-5469.jpg

IMG-5468.jpg

Never thought much of bar end mirrors but when I bought my 675R (barley used) it had some cheapo bar ends on it. I replaced them with the Triumph OEM pieces and loved them so now I have similar quality mirrors on my MT-07.

J

Edited by 3crows
  • Like 2