The MT-07 Forum

New FZ-07 Rider from Toronto, Canada

blueangel

Hello everyone! I am extremely excited that I found this forum with very useful info on the amazing FZ07.  I just sold my 2013 Ninja 300.  I was thinking of staying with the Kawi family and upgrading to the ER6n but after the reading the reviews I am positive I will not regret it. I pick it up tomorrow and look forward to taking her on the road. Ride safe!

• Global Moderator

Yeaaah! Another Canadian! Welcome on board! You are going to love your new FZ-07. If you have questions, just let us know. Have fn tomorrow and be sure to post some delivery pics :)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome blueangel! We love our FZ07s here and I'm sure you're going to love yours too!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome! I'm near Toronto :) I'm curious to find out what your insurance will be like when you get your bike on the road. Are you over 25? I'm still shopping around for quotes.

I went through State Farm with my previous bike and remained with them with my FZ-07.  They are the cheapest.  I'm a touch over 25 ... okay, I'm 37.

• Global Moderator

Welcome. I have State Farm too and the rate was very good. You will love the -07. I know I do. I was looking at the Ninja 650 and ER6n and am glad I chose the -07. It is so much fun.

Just picked up the FZ-07 yesterday.  Coming from a Ninja 300 I was somewhat nervous because of the significant increase in power and torque.  I headed home from the dealership and I think cars with their windows open next to me heard me screaming out of excitement!  This is an amazing motorcycle.  I'm just amazed at the pull at every gear!

Archived