The MT-07 Forum

Black Widow Exhaust

z324u

If you wondered about the quality of the 350-375$ black widow exhausts on eBay, have no fear..... it's great. It sounds fantastic as well, the numerous videos on YouTube don't do it justice. I haven't tried it with the baffle out yet , as I'm waiting on my ftecu to come in, but with it in sounds awesome. Side by side with my buddies full yosh exhaust it's very similar. He made the comment about wishing he would have gotten it and saved the money! Doing the black widow exhaust I can now get an ecu and filter - so worth it !
IMG_1728.jpg

Thx for sharing! I'd be interested to hear how they perform long term. :) 
Got pics?
I can't see why it wouldn't last the life of the bike.  It seems to be very well put together, and solid.  The thickness of the tubing, and welds are definitely on par with the other more expensive brands from what I see.

Link? I can't find anything when I searched for FZ-07 Black Widow Exhaust
You have to look under MT-07 which is the European version of the FZ. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but their pipes are exactly the same from my knowledge.

Link? I can't find anything when I searched for FZ-07 Black Widow Exhaust
You have to look under MT-07 which is the European version of the FZ. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but their pipes are exactly the same from my knowledge.

Yes, they are. ;)

Safe riding!

Been waiting oh I dont know half a year or something. I had posted about black widow to not much fanfare. With that @z324u any chance we could have our ears blessed with a vid?? 

Official site 

ebay 
Been waiting for some time to pick one of these up. Come April it will be done  :D
That's cheap! You'll be so glad to hear your bike the way it should be heard.
I had actually accidentally purchased it off ebay back when for $300 dollars, so they have increased a bit in price. The customer service was great in canceling my order before my wife saw the credit card statement or package at the front door. 

That's cheap! You'll be so glad to hear your bike the way it should be heard.
I had actually accidentally purchased it off ebay back when for $300 dollars, so they have increased a bit in price. The customer service was great in canceling my order before my wife saw the credit card statement or package at the front door. 
The dream is a lie! Ha! ;) 

Beemer

Been waiting oh I dont know half a year or something. I had posted about black widow to not much fanfare. With that @z324u any chance we could have our ears blessed with a vid?? 
I will get around to making one when I can find my GoPro :/.  For now, here is one I found on youtube.... not my video, but this is the exact exhaust and bike (color and all coincidently).   

Pretty sure there is not at this point, unfortunately. Though what I recall from most the testing done here, it seems most are within about 1 hp and 1 lbf-ft of each other. At which point its a decision of sound preference and cost you're willing to pay, unless you "REALLY"need that extra power...

Archived