The MT-07 Forum

ducati bars

danfz07

Ok, someone here mounted a ducati M1 bar on there bike.  I would like to know how they think of them between that or a woodcraft.  The new drag bars angle just isn't going to cut it for me.  

Dan

I've got them. I think i bought them from pgeldz. I really like them. The only thing I noticed is the angle they put the clutch cable at. I had one wear out but It may have been a bad cable. The wire had a bad twist in it. Never tried the woodcraft. I didn't bother to drill them for the controls. I just cut the nubs of and they held on good.

I've got them. I think i bought them from pgeldz. I really like them. The only thing I noticed is the angle they put the clutch cable at. I had one wear out but It may have been a bad cable. The wire had a bad twist in it. Never tried the woodcraft. I didn't bother to drill them for the controls. I just cut the nubs of and they held on good.
How so they feel?   Is the angle good on the wrist?  drag bars just too straight for me.   

I have a bad left wrist but I never felt like they were uncomfortable. I have been on a super long ride with them but around town they feel great. I have stock rear sets too so I'm not fully laid out.

Archived