The MT-07 Forum

PCV Tuning in Midwest

scottyydope

Hello all! Looked around for a thread for recommended shops in the Midwest to have my pcv tuned to my set up. Any good recommendations out there? Thanks!!

• Premium Member

Powercommander has quite a few maps available to download to transfer to your PCV...or is your set up not listed? Or are you looking to actually dyno tune the bike?

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

What is your set up if you don't mind me asking...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Currently just an m4 slip on, k&n filter, snorkel delete, & pcv. I know it probably won't be a rediculous gain but curious what I can get out of my fz07 with correct tune to my "set up".

• Premium Member
http://fz07.org/thread/2625/fz-07-flash-dyno-charts...scroll down about 5-6 dyno graphs and you will see the m4 set up... You will get very very close to that dyno graph but the extra touches an ECU reflash offers arnt showing in the dyno graph...

I'm in north central Ohio (Bucyrus) and have a Dynojet 250 load control dyno. 16+ years experience tuning with it. FZ-07 spoken fluently in my shop. ;)

J.D. Hord

I'm in north central Ohio (Bucyrus) and have a Dynojet 250 load control dyno. 16+ years experience tuning with it. FZ-07 spoken fluently in my shop. ;)

Awesome! I would love to give you my business. My plan is to get it taken care of end of may. Could you message me rough pricing. Thanks!

Dyno time is $100/hr. That's not charged from the minute you walk in 'til you walk out- just tuning time. Probably $200 at the most and you'll be out the door. I already have good baseline maps, it would just need tickled a little bit to suit your bike and off you go. Plus I would set it up for per-gear mapping to make it work with ECO mode better.

J.D. Hord

scottyydope, when you go see Hord, take an extra $299 and throw on his air box before the tune...gain an extra 4 hp and not have to kick yourself later for not doing it when you had the chance. Sure you can add the box later but as long as you're getting a custom tune......

scottyydope, when you go see Hord, take an extra $299 and throw on his air box before the tune...gain an extra 4 hp and not have to kick yourself later for not doing it when you had the chance. Sure you can add the box later but as long as you're getting a custom tune......

Awesome! Glad to know that. So is the air box an entire assembly or more of a cover that will go over current air filter?

It's an entire assembly, go back to Hords vendor site and read all about it, see the dyno curves and testimonies of us that are running them, I personally like the lighter, leaner look and have his map in my PCV...smooth and power at all rpm's, good mpg etc., I only wish I wasn't 2000 miles away so I could get a custom tune, just so I'd know it's as good as it could be.

Archived